Notices

Region A: Longtail's Destiny

ZhuGuan, half-elf

ZhuGuan, despite his better judgment, succumbing to curiosity, and confused by the orcs which his new found knowledge said should have attacked them with ferocious gnashing of teeth and swinging of clubs, took a few steps toward the haggard orcs. Half-elves were naturally diplomatic after all or so his new knowledge told him. He listens to the orcs as he approached with his untested new psionic gifts hoping to hear something useful to use in his discussions with the orcs.

"They don't look like they're up for a fight. I'll probably oaf this up but you can be my... wingman. So you can swoop in and rescue us with your eloquence," the giant half-elf grins at Vicky, entertained by his own puns. He clearly implies with his gaze that her eloquence might involve the sword in her hand as much as anything she might say.

"You two might want to
move to charge distance or ready actions
be ready just in case,"
he says over his shoulders to the John and Hurm.

"Why hello there my fellow stuck in dungeon-ers. Why the tired looks? You wouldn't by chance know a way out of here would you?" The slayer asks the orcs. Nothing in his new memories explained how to talk to orcs. Killing orcs, on the other hand, he had plenty of ideas but it was worth a try. Besides, he felt comfortable with his backup and the rather listless appearance of the orcs.

Jared swings around his new friends and tries to look around the corner. Halflings don't have better vision than humans though, and he quickly finds himself staring into darkness. If he wants to see what is over there, Jared knows that he will have to wait for the others... or he'll have to take his torch back out and give himself something to see with.

As Guan approaches, he takes careful notice of the fact that the orcs aren't really speaking to each other. They aren't warning each other of the approach of strangers or possible danger, they aren't planning on what they should do. They are just sitting there quietly in a state of depression. He can't see what has made them tired, though the one missing an eye seems to be trying to hide the fact that he is sick from the group (and possibly his two companions).

When ZhuGuan asks them about what happened to them, he notices that they all give each other knowing looks. The largest of the three seems to ponder the question for a moment as Guan finishes up with his questions. Then, in a very thick-tongued voice he responds, "you will see soon enough". His two companions then begin to chuckle a bit, though the one-eyed orc again has to stifle a cough. Apparently ZhuGuan Yu's question was amusing to the orcs.

They then stop paying attention to Guan and his group and go back to staring into their fire with a sullen look upon their faces.

"Oh, good. They're not angry orcs, just depressed. That would make me feel better, if I wasn't sure that we're about to see what gave them such long faces," Jack Fox says from the back. He moves to the front of the group, and cocks his head at the one with the cough. "And what's wrong with you?"

He glances at Jack, but just for a moment. He then looks back at the fire refusing to answer.

The new dragonborn gritted his teeth, feeling some natural urge surge up through him. He stomped up to the orc, and twisted him back around forcefully. His eyes flashed, his teeth gnashed, and he pierced the weak orc with a glare that could wither plants.

"I believe it's in your best intrest to tell us what we're up against," he snarled,
Dice Roll: 1d20+10
d20 Results: 20 (Total = 30)
intimidating the orc.

Behind this facade, Jack was panicking slightly--why was he doing this? Why was he so good at it? Why did he like it?

Allyria - Eladrin Bard

Allyria steps forward, getting ready to let her silver tongue do its work. She stops, when the massive dragonborn jocks up the unfortunate dredge. Her mind floods with an encyclopedic knowledge of orcs, more than she even knew as a gamer in her previous body. She realizes that orcs hate elves, and that they seem to respect strength more than diplomacy at any rate. She waits and watches, wondering how the downtrodden orc is going to respond to the physical threat.

John watched as Jack grabbed the orc and a sudden pity for the orc rushed John's mind"Now Fox aren't you supposed to be a keeper of peace hurting an orc who's already given up won't do anything. If we want to find of whats in the dungeon lets just keep going in one room at a time. I don't know about you but I want to make something bleed that's worth it."John hissed as he steeped forward next to Vicky.

Jack looks into the orc's dead, sorrowful eye and he sees nothing. He could have scared the fur off a cat with that threatening voice, but nothing register's inside the orc. No fear, not even hate. He doesn't react at all to what the dragonborn tells him or threatens him with. The eye socket smells putrid and infected. He can see pus oozing inside. This orc likely won't live another day or two.

Then he mutters
This one thinks he's scary... he'll learn what terror truly is...
something in a foreign language. He words trail off a bit, but the two other orcs seem to find it slightly amusing. They chuckle amongst themselves.

ZhuGuan, half-elf

ZhuGuan decides to try a different track with the questions, "What happened to you guys? How did you end up in this dungeon? And, is there anything we can do to help you out?"

John looked at the orc with the missing eye "Why does he only have one eye was it because of battle maybe I have other tricks I can use to find out."

Dice Roll: 1d20+7
d20 Results: 1 (Total = 8)
Religion