If it wasn't so late I might describe my thoughts on the various areas of the map; what does what etc. but I'm beat so its off to bed.
Feel free to use this in your game if you think its good enough; all I ask is you follow the (ahem) following:
1) Don't say you made it; that's just bad karma!
2) Don't remove my name from the image
3) Drop me a PM if you use it in your game
4) Don't try to use it for profit; some of the map objects used are from other artists
5) Don't re-host the link from my dropbox account; please download and upload to another account of some kind
Targyrean Pools Map
EDIT: Concept in Brief:
- The bridge separates two raised areas below which are four pools.
- The pools each contain a different fluid of the DM's choosing.
- Getting pushed off the ledge or the bridge causes the character to land in a pool.
- After a set period of time trapped in the pool the character is teleported back to one of the doors.
- The chests have random items/traps - player rolls and refers to a list of results when opening
- Piles of bones can be animated into skeletons
- Areas of darkness for hiding
- Lights can be extinguished