Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Fight Club Round IV: Napoleons!

View Poll Results
Who wins?
Napoleon D 1 7.69%
Napoleon B 10 76.92%
Draw 2 15.38%

Bonaparte would win the St Helena Island, he would win the boxing match by a small advantage, but would be totally overclassed in the disco competition. Overall? a draw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchomenos View Post
Bonaparte would win the St Helena Island, he would win the boxing match by a small advantage, but would be totally overclassed in the disco competition. Overall? a draw.
Wait, Bonaparte wins 2/3 which results in a draw?

I think perhaps "win by a small advantage" would be "too close to call" essentially a draw. At least I gathered that was the intention.

The boxing match really depends on whether you subscribe to the belief that Napoleon was as short as the media portrays, or if he was of normal (but unexaggerated) height.

It would put Napoleon D at a distinct advantage if Napoleon B was only 5'2 (Reach advantage)

I see the disco dance going like this.

Napoleon D challenges Napoleon B to a dance off, starts dancing. Napoleon takes his invitation to a 'duel' too seriously and destroys him. Flawless Victory :3

as for boxing and the historically charged battle on St. Helena... Well, I know schoolchildren who could beat Napoleon D in a boxing match.

and Napoleon B does have the advantage of knowing the terrain more on St. Helena..

You forget that Napoleon D has knowledge of modern science, if only through cultural osmosis. If it's limited only to traditional boxing, Napoleon B would stand a chance, but otherwise I think Napoleon D would have the advantage.