A humid morning

"Do the bandits cause you much trouble?" Sarutobi asked with a curious look.

As much as he disliked Samurai, he disliked bandits who attacked villagers about as much. It's one thing to rob a samurai who, at least in theory can defend himself. Its entirely another to attack starving peasants.

"Of course, they live off of others, rather then working with others to live. They also prey on the valley, more poachers then hunters at times. They also prey on new visitors to our home land as well. We have offered to trade our food, but they do not work for it, rather they wish to work to take it. While they do live in a harsher setting, I am told they end up with well atired camps."

A small grimice.

"Almost uncivilized though, they raid eachother for goods and mates. There is something about the savage that appeals to many"

Sarutobi scowled.

"I have been living in the wilds for sometime friend. I have yet to turn into a beast. Perhaps I will give them a visit." Sarutobi tightened his grip on tsuka, before relaxing. "Grandfather-san, thank you for the hospitality and drink. I hope to repay you for both if I can."

With that Sarutobi started heading out of town
Stealth/Agility:
Dice Roll:
5d10e^3z
d10 Results: 9, 9, 7 (Total = 25)
quietly, (25) hoping that the Magistrate can't tail him.

The man nodded and watched.

"Dont run so fast you leave yourself behind. Talk to those of the village, they will be able to tell you a lot more of the bandits."

~updated myself, the other folks can feel free to exit their residence when e'er~