Alpha sheets can now be added to games via the edit option in the alpha sheet display. In addition, statblock embedding should also work for the [sb=show][/sb] tags. Any problems, please post in experimental features with links to the sheet and the game.
Guys, I'm afraid I wont be able to continue this game. I tried hard ... but when I thought I'd see a silver lining at the horizont, I got a new mutliday trip to one of our major customers in scandinavia. With 6 hours notification as topping.
Given my latest change in responsibilities (a result of that trip), it doesn't seem as if this situation will change too soon. So I'm afraid I'll have to drop GMing for the time being. Sorry if I disappointed you.