Notices

Shades of Grey (OOC)

On the subject of Ability scores and Point Buy, Ashara Darell apparently has 24/22 points spent, and Thorn has only 17/22 points spent?

Also, Willow Groundrunner is forgetting to add the proficiency of her weapons onto her attack - should be at +5 (+3 Strength, +2 Proficiency, +0 Feat, +0 Enhancement) for Melee and +4 (+2 Dexterity, +2 Proficiency, +0 Feat, +0 Enhancement) for Ranged as far as I can make out?

Yah, it's because I copied them over with my feat as Initiate of the Old Faith, so suddenly my Kukri were no long "proficient" so I lost those ...

I'll go through and confirm all the values tonight when I can get onto Hero Lab

Hmm ... that doesn't explain the Longbow though ... I'll check it out mate,

thanks

Ooo what points didn't I spend? Sorry new to Dnd 4e (last time I played was faaaar to long ago and it was a 1st edition campaign) so I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing entirely lol

Hi Random,

You didn't spend all of your points on stats

You have 5 stat points left to spend

If you don't have access to D&Di, look up 4e Point Buy calculator or a 4e online character generator to work out where you can spend them

Or you could ask someone on here, I'm sure we can help if you let us know what stats you'd like increased

Hahaha,, oo that makes sense,, I'll go back and check out the stats numbers,, if I know I'm short 5 points there, I can figure out the math end (oooo numbers lol)

Yeah, I felt the same about the numbers and points so I just used the standard 16, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10 array.