Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

I win 3: Who will Mordae give the Win to?

View Poll Results
Who wins this epic war of epicness?
Noah 1 25.00%
Of course it's Noah 2 50.00%
Who could it be but Noah? 2 50.00%
OH YEAH IT COULD BE... NOAH!!!! 2 50.00%

After months of searching for my lost Win, I thank you so much for it. I'll be certain to keep better care of it now that I have it back! Looks like I have to call the Vet to plan a check-up.

Upon closer inspection, this Win seems to be a body double and the real Win has returned of its own volition; I am sorry that you had the wrong impression about the body double win you had found, Isannah.

Now with two wins, one fake and one real, how will anyone know which one is the legitimate win to take from me?

Hey Mordae... Would you mind aiding me in spiting everyone except for the two of us?

If you want to aid in spiting them... toss me the win.

If you toss me the win... as the victor I will give everyone who is not us this home brewed flaw.

Well, I may have lost The Game with your post, Voxanadu; one thing I have not lost is the win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxanadu View Post
I wish that Mordae will give the win to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silveroak View Post
granted, after you play game after game for 50 years he will give you the win.
It's now just a matter of time.

That was a good one; I guess I'll just have to take the win under my wing to teach it the way of the force now so that it can oppose you when the time comes.

Good news everyone, I have taken control of the win. Thank you Thread Necromancers for bringing this epic and once brutally murdered thread back to life. I have now split the win into seven pieces and put them away across the world so no one knows how to win. But me. MUHAHAHAHA!

~Begin Transmission~
Message for Noah:

Well, thank you Noah for killing my poor Win body double. The real win and I would like to have the pieces back so that we can give the fake one you killed a proper funeral.

As for the Win and I, we just happen to be drinking smoothies on the beautiful beach of an undisclosed island.
~Transmission Terminated~

Message untraceable.