Name: Sam Jacobs
Player: Your mother
Birthdate: 17/7/19XX
Height: 5'10" or 178cm
Weight: 67kg
Eyes: Penetrating green
Hair: Brown/Black

Background
Sam's parentage is fairly unknown. He was found on the doorstep of the school when he was just a child. A family living on the island agreed to take him on and raise him until he showed his capabilities; if he hadn't shown them, he would've been sent back to America to live out his life. As he grew up, he showed considerable intelligence, and a marked prowess in the field of medicine - so much so that he was enrolled at the school's medical precinct from the young age of 10.

Studies
He currently studies English, Theoretical Mathematics, Mathematics, Medicine, Physics and Biology. He is also currently learning Judo.

Clubs
Sam is a member of the Martial Arts centre contained within the school, where he learns Judo. He is also a member of the School Council Taskforce, although slightly grudgingly.

Complications
Motivation: Responsibility. Sam has a strong sense of responsibility to all of those around him; he feels it is his duty to protect them and keep them on the right path.
Complication: Honour. Sam's sense of honour is rather strong.
Complication: Phobia. Sam is afraid of failing, and losing those close to him. If either of these appear likely to happen he can start acting irrationally and may place himself in harm's way without any thought.

Equipment
Cellphone (Computer, GPS) (3 ep), Camera (1 ep), Handcuffs (1 ep)

Other Notes
Sam is friends with Megumi. He sees her as the closest thing he has to a little sister, though he is only 2 months older than her. When he is not in class or studying, he is often found in her company, and will protect her with his life if need be.

Day Form
PL6

Abilities
Strength 1, Stamina 2, Agility 4, Dexterity 3, Fighting 3, Intellect 5, Awareness 3, Presence 3

Advantages
Equipment 1, Defensive Attack [Judo], Fast Grab [Judo], Improved Disarm [Judo], Improved Grab [Judo], Improved Hold [Judo], Improved Trip [Judo]

Skills
Acrobatics 6 (+10), Athletics 4 (+5), Close Combat: Throwing 3 (+6), Close Combat: Grappling 4 (+7), Close Combat: Tripping 4 (+7), Deception 4 (+7), Expertise: First Aid 6 (+11), Insight 4 (+7), Intimidation (+3), Perception 4 (+7), Persuasion 4 (+7), Ranged Combat: Thrown 3 (+6), Sleight of Hand 2 (+5), Stealth (+4), Technology 5 (+10), Treatment 8 (+13), Vehicles 3 (+6)

Offense
Initiative +4

Defense
Dodge 6, Parry 3
Toughness 2 (Def Roll 0), Fortitude 2, Will 4

Power Points
Abilities 48 + Powers 0 + Advantages 7 + Skills 32 + Defenses 3 = Total 90

Night Form
PL12

Abilities
Strength 5, Stamina 4, Agility 7, Dexterity 5, Fighting 7, Intellect 7, Awareness 4, Presence 3

Powers
Power Form:
Heroic Form: Alternate Form , Incorporeal: Insubstantial 4 [Activation (Std. Action); Affects Corporeal], Flight 3 [Activation (Std. Action); Continuous; Wings; Subtle], Regen: Regeneration 10 [Activation (Std. Action); Persistent; Source (Water)], Toughness: Protection 6 [Activation (Std. Action)]
(37 points)
Healing:
Healing 4 [Affects Objects, Resurrection; Persistent]
(17 points)

Advantages
Equipment 1, Defensive Attack [Judo], Fast Grab [Judo], Improved Disarm [Judo], Improved Grab [Judo], Improved Hold [Judo], Improved Trip [Judo]

Skills
Acrobatics 6 (+13), Athletics 4 (+9), Close Combat: Throwing 3 (+10), Close Combat: Grappling 4 (+11), Close Combat: Tripping 4 (+11), Deception 4 (+7), Expertise: First Aid 6 (+13), Insight 4 (+8), Intimidation (+3), Perception 4 (+8), Persuasion 4 (+7), Ranged Combat: Thrown 3 (+8), Sleight of Hand 2 (+7), Stealth (+7), Technology 5 (+12), Treatment 8 (+15), Vehicles 3 (+8)

Offense
Initiative +7

Defense
Dodge 9, Parry 7
Toughness 4 [10] (Def Roll 0), Fortitude 4, Will 5

Power Points
Abilities 84 + Powers 54 + Advantages 7 + Skills 32 + Defenses 3 = Total 180

Just a side note - I am Australian, born and bred, so there will be a few things that I do differently to Americans. Dates, for example, are DD/MM/YYYY here. I am aware of these differences, so I try to keep an eye out for them, but I will still write in the way I have been trained.

Being from the UK, I also write DD/MM/YYYY which is why I have adapted to writing in words, otherwise I'm likely to confuse myself with all the differences that may appear.