; Good ‘ol fashioned ignorance. -2 wisdom. Americans are infamously uninformed about the world. Their own states are political blocks.
; Melting Pot of Confidence:
- Everyone has a choice about their future, aside from global barriers. Assuming they get the right education.
- Men can choose upon +2 strength, +2 constitution, +2 dexterity, +2 intelligence or +2 charisma
- Females can choose upon +2 dexterity, +2 intelligence, +2 charisma or +2 constitution
; OUR way of life:
- Americans have an additional +1 to resist fear, if a bard incorporates even the most minor of american themes into their bardic music.
- Americans can forgo 'OUR way of life' patriotism to remove their wisdom penalty (above). Naturally, they will be considered fact-totum nerds (if they weren't considered hippies in the past).
; Bickering: One thing sets them apart from Americans; Canadians will argue about everything, if it gets a conversation going. They suffer a -2 to sense motive. If base charisma is <=6, the penalty goes away.
;Devotion: Many Canadians are devoted, by whatever means necessary, that will allow others their way of life. +2 to will saves, but character must choose a devotion (non-religious or scientific related). Choosing a devotion means they can't pass up the opportunity to fulfill that devotion when the time comes. It isn't a code of honor or a divine domain.
; Funny, also: +1 diplomacy, -1 intimidate.
; Assimilated? Meh: By living in another country for a few years, Canadians can swap out their previous national template with that nation. When doing so, they lose all other bonuses provided by this template. To swap out again, a canadian must have lived in another country for at least a few years in their life time. There is an in-game month delay between template swapping.
; From Birth: Somalians treat any martial weapon as simple.
; I’m also a Pirate, didn’t you know?: Every Somalian has committed some form of piracy in their lifetimes, often starting at a young age. If a Somalian takes on a non-magical class (rogue, fighter, etc.; any class that has no sp/su abilities, or spells), they acquire a seafaring skill. They have a +2 to profession (sailor) and profession (sailor) is now a class skill for them. If a somalian is ECL 5 or greater, they must have at least 3 levels in a non-magical class, in order to acquire this benefit.
; Well, simply, I suppose, I just, terribly, well...: Centuries of ‘civilized’ behavior has taxed social skills through generations. -2 charisma.
; Indeed!: Although they may agree with everyone else, the British of the past 200 years are quaint observers, and what would the world be without the BBC? +2 wisdom.
; Hardcore, roight mate?:
Fill in the blanks.