New GM in need of an experienced helper for 3.5

New GM in need of an experienced helper for 3.5

I'm in the process of building a 3.5 dungeon crawl. But as somebody who's never GMed before, I need the help of an experienced GM who has some free time to help me spitball. I've done a bit of work already, but the person that was originally helping me has become extremely busy, so I really need somebody to take his place for a while.

The game is going to be primarily a dungeon crawl, and is going to come in two parts. The first part is over halfway done, but even once it's finished, the second part will be the larger task.

I posted this thread in the GM Workshop forum originally, but I've had jack-all response to it since I posted it last Friday.

So, is there anybody that has a bit of free time who can help me out?

Nope, not yet.

Send me a PM.

I will give you my Facebook or something, I love to help out DMs!

There are few too little.

If you're not going to spend any time on MW, it's not really going to do me any good. All the game's information is here. I appreciate the offer, though!

What help exactly are you looking for ? A Co-DM ? Somebody to bounce ideas off ? Somebody to go through your prep-work and point out inconsistencies and/or possible pitfalls ?

Greyfeld! I'm around, if you're still looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
What help exactly are you looking for ? A Co-DM ? Somebody to bounce ideas off ? Somebody to go through your prep-work and point out inconsistencies and/or possible pitfalls ?
Maybe, yes, and yes :P

Hey there shadow! Glad to see you still around. I'll send you an invite