Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

I have a confession to make...

I have a confession to make...

So guys, it's been a few months since I joined here and believe me it's been one of the greatest things I've ever done. On top of that being here has made me realize that there's so much fantastic writing to go along with all the games that are run here be it in actual game posts or lore created by publishers and players alike.

That of course, has to lead me to my next point. I have a problem, and as they say, the first step to solving a problem is recognizing that a problem exists. So here it is;

I'm addicted to Grimdark.

That's right. I, TheEpicNecropath, have a raging Grimdark addiction. I have all the symptoms. I crave Grimdark in all the media I consume. Playing DnD here? Needs more Necron. Watching my little sister's production of Romeo and Juliet? Where the hell are the Adeptus Astartes and Adeptus Sororitas? Just saw Rainbow Dash make a Sonic Rainboom? EQUESTRIA SHOULD BURN FOR HERESY AGAINST THE EMPEROR!

You see what I'm saying? This is getting out of hand! It's consuming my life!

Come on, I can't be the only person here; if there's someone, anyone here who understands please let me know.

hmmm, seems ur alone on this one, friend! !!

The kitten is cute.... But...

IT NEEDS SKULL HELMETS, CHAINSWORDS AND MOAR GRIMDARK!

HahahHahahahahahaha........ Sorry i fainted.... Heh

And kittens make me angry...! Kittens covered in SPIKES!

MY NAME IS MICHAEL J. CABOOSE! AND I HATE BABIES!

Ah, RvB. Back before it got all serious and dark.

Not that I'm complaining, mind. The last few seasons have been basically awesome on a stick. But wow. How they got from that to now is beyond me.