Four Rooms

 
Malklyr summons forth a chaos bolt and
Dice Roll: 1d20+5
d20 Results: 2 (Total = 7)
shoots it at the sizzling rat.

Dice Roll: 1d10+5+4
d10 Results: 6 (Total = 15)
damage

Use the Desperate Spell card to
Dice Roll: 1d20+5
d20 Results: 7 (Total = 12)
reroll

As John carries his light from the room he got transported into and out into the hallway, he has a brief chance to see into the room across the hallway, but not completely into it. Based on the trash that is littering the hallway in front of the two doors, and the fact that he can see more trash covering the floor in the room, there is likely little to be found in that room. He can only make that judgement based on the brief look of the room he has gotten and the other two rooms he has been in here.

The drow sorcerer who split off from Allyria thanks to the Winds of Change manages to finish off the rat standing on The Situation. It collapses on top of the reality TV star and continues to pop and sizzle a bit from the acidic attack it had been hit with earlier. Now only one opponent remains... the last darkmantle. It is in a dangerous position at the moment. It is hard for most of them to get to or target because of the protection of the walls. Trying to move into the room for a better shot might cause it to get in a few extra hits on the people advancing in. It looks like Jared stands the best chance of finishing off the beast unless one of the others pulls a trick out from their sleeves.

The Situation has no sleeves.

ZhuGuan, half-elf

"Thanks John," ZhuGuan looks up somewhat surprised to see him coming from down the hall. He imagines he'll satisfy his curiosity and ask later.

John looks at Guan then to the fallen Mike. "Any time, go ahead a help the others I'll help mister Situation back to his feet. Where is Jared? John tries to look around everyone but Jared is to short.


Unable to find any characters in game 9225



" Oh yea Kim K, Thats it, thats how i like it...." as Mike dreams while bleeding out to death....

Jared Lees, Halfling, Gloom Pact Binder

Jared staggers under the blow from the dark mantle, but manages to keep his feet. Spinning around he moves his rod through some arcane pattern and then flicks it at the Dark Mantel. The shadows around the last monster begin to swirl and coalesce into the shape of a large hound as an eery howl echoes through the room...



Jared curses loudly as the attack misses the target. "How are you supposed to see anything in this darkness!"

Vicky





Vicky watches as their newest member collapses to the rat attack. She wants to run over and help him, but before she can translate that thought into action, John emerges from behind the room and kills it. 'At least he's not in the immediate danger of dying at the moment,' she thinks, 'Looks like John got him. Jared, on the other hand...'

She pushes past Malkyr and into the room, spotting the thing that wounded Jared so badly. With a risky move, she dashes under the darkmantle and strikes it from behind. The sword finds its way past the tentacles, cutting deeply into the creature. It falls lifelessly to the ground. "Safe," she calls out to the others in the corridor between her heavy breathing from the adrenaline.

As Vicky squeezes through, the dark mantle manages to smack her with it's tentacle. It doesn't deter the warrior from finishing off the flying squid and ending the battle as it falls to the ground.





 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us