Notices

Character Sheets

Name: Pellaelin
Exaltation: Solar
Caste: Twilight
Concept: Exalted Detective
Anima Banner: A great sphinx looming overhead clad in the colors of the sunset

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fury Angelica.pdf (44.4 KB, 0 views)

The sheet is not done (still has all the homebrew changes to it from the other game) but is an easy fix once/if accepted. BG and character are mostly the same; different area but maybe Mommut was pursuing more of Helshan Khels lackies and that brought him towards Nexus? I can work out story specific details later
Questions for ST:
1) If I have three dots in familiar, and want a spectacular mount, what sort of options am I looking at? Could I get an mildly (childlike) intelligent bison? something akin to a spanish fighting bull? (See anima banner)

Name: Mommut
Caste: Zenith
Concept: Chosen leader of a nomadic plains tribe
Anima Banner: Brilliant charging plains bull

Nupipa Laele

Caste: Night
Concept: Infiltrator
Anima Banner: Snow Fox

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Nupipa Laele.pdf (44.4 KB, 0 views)

Sure no reason not to. It will have them all in one easy reference points place for plotting. Play will start Monday. Right now, I am tearing out my hair trying to get all my homework done. 30 percent of my grade for my, prepare yourselves, Storytelling class is due Sunday by 9. I have roughly... 28 hours. I have starts on everything. My final quiz is 90% done, story board is 6 out of a dozen drawings done, and my final project is missing... Theme and Level summary that i did on previous assignments but apparently was not brought enough to save... Oops. Either way Monday, I give you all a intro worthy of Exalted.

Alright school is done. I will work on and get the first scene up tonight. Thank you all for your patience!

From Jimmy
1) If I have three dots in familiar, and want a spectacular mount, what sort of options am I looking at? Could I get an mildly (childlike) intelligent bison? something akin to a spanish fighting bull? (See anima banner)

Yeah that should be fine, I got no grief with that.

Alright, just taking a crack at it, I averaged the stats for a bear, a boar and a horse... That kinda makes a bull... then beefed up the mental stats a bit

Strength - 5
Dexterity - 2
Stamina - 4

Perception - 3
Intelligence - 3
Wits - 4
Willpower - 3

0 x 1
-1 x 3
-2 x 3
-4 x 1

Speed/Accuracy/Damage/Rate
Gore: 5/5/7L/1
Kick: 3/2/4B/1

Athletics - 2
Awareness - 3
Dodge - 2
Integrity - 2
Investigation - 2
Martial Arts - 3
Presence - 2
Resistance - 3
Survival - 3

If there's no other issues with my character sheet I can put it into a PDF like the others have. I'm no Exalted expert, so a second set of eyes to check my work wouldn't hurt