The attributes are the same as they ever were. They are the six attributes you might find in any ordinary D&D game - Str, Dex, Con, Wis, Cha, Int
But they mean something drastically different in this universe.
- Fort is replaced with Grit. Grit is a more universal save than Fort. Grit is enhanced by Con, just like before.
- Constitution enhances life and stamina as well.
Stamina is enhanced by 15 for every +1 Con. Each Con bonus is also a level bonus, should you choose to level up stamina. Therefore (for example), a character with 18 Con is then able to gain 70 stamina, if he so chooses, every time he levels up. The minimum stamina gain is always 10.
- Life is the same as Con score. The more Con, the more Life. If you choose to enhance Life each level, the minimum is 1, and you get a bonus for every +1 Con you have. Ie. Our 18 Con adventure can gain as much as 8 life each level, if he chooses a high stamina class (ie. barbarian) and decides to raise his life every level.
- Con score multiplies with your Str to determine your body rating.
Every point of strength is 15lbs. to your load. A typical person's default load would therefore be 150 (strength of 10).
- Your Str score multiplies with your Con to determine your body rating.
- Str enhances the success of stamina consuming actions by applying its modifier to their checks (or double, if you expend double as much stamina as necessary, etc.).
- Str increases movement speed by 5m/turn/+2 modifier.