S. B. D.

Vicky

Feeling sick to the bone, Vicky tries to end the fight before she has to throw up. The stench is unbearable, distracting her and causing her to miss badly. Though she's no personal fan of Mike, he's an ally of theirs for now, and she wants to protect him from getting even more hurt. 'He looks pretty bad,' she notes, but decides that he is in no immediate threat of dying -- unless he decides to do something very stupid.

John Clarke - Eladrin Revenant Hybrid (Warden/Swordmage)

Feeling the death aura of the other lizard John draws the power of the earth again and swings.

ZhuGuan, half-elf

ZhuGuan winces as he stands. Half from the wound on his back and half from sheer embarrassment. It's a shame, he thought to himself, that I didn't gain a little more coordination with all the fighting knowledge I got. His brow furrowed unhappily and he swore in the absolute silence of the room something that would have caused green leaves to wither and die and the sun to darken. Fortunately, no one could hear it.

"I'm ok," he said soundlessly.

John cuts down the second trog in the soundless room. It falls to the ground without making a sound, and Malklyr moves over to reunite with the rest of the team.