Notices

Sins of the Past await you, are you Ambitious enough to to meet them?

Old Jan 31 '12, 10:21pm
Dark Lord of Excessive Rambling

Sins of the Past await you, are you Ambitious enough to to meet them?

Whispers on the Storm - Forum
Rogue Trader
Estimated Members Requested: 6

This will be a Rogue Trader game using the Published adventure: Whispers on the Storm. If you have read this, I simply ask that you not reread it and not meta game. I will take up to six players. I will repeat creation Guidelines below.

Books Allowed: Rouge Trader core, Into the storm and Battlefleet Koronus. You may also take gear and only gear from the Dark Heresy core book.

Creation Method: Roll, 2d10+25 arrange to taste as stated on Page .14 of the Rogue Trader core book.
Origin path: The Career Row is open, not tied to any choice.
Rank: Rank 1 careers may use substitution career leaves if you have the correct requirements.
Xeno pc: Will be allowed IF, it does not mess with the group dynamic. If they do not fit, then they do not fit.

Ship points and Profit Factor: You have two options here, you may roll or you may use the Warrant creation from into the storm as a group.

Ship creation: This is up to the group, the ship is as much a character as the pc's in Rogue Trader. As such you should not simply be assigned one I feel.

You may place your application Here
I also have a few post rules , which can be found here

Game Description:

Ambition knows no bounds, but sometimes it does leave ruin and long buried secrets in its wake. Rogue Trader dynasties are millennia old, with past glories and failures long forgotten to the sea of time and the weight of age. Some secrets are best left forgotten and some bring mounds of Thrones and the predatory grin that only comes from, exploitation , trade and expanding the all mighty Profit Factor.

Last edited by Hunterindarkness; Jan 31 '12 at 10:24pm..
Heh Shadowhawck I had someone even mail me about Tau But this is my first time Gming the system, so would like to stick to things I do not have to houserule.

@Fritz you can put a background if you like, You do not need a massive one. A simple paragraph will do.

Hey Della, you do know you don't have too pay for the traits you get from you Origin path, right?

I do. But I'm using some Origin Paths from Into The Storm, which however /do/ explicitly cost XPs.

I'd also like to point out that I love linking up background stories with other characters, so consider that up for discussion! it would actually make more sense than just picking up people around.

No kidding there's even descriptions of the equipment. My own background feels so inadequate by comparison.

Anyway I'm up for linking back stories somehow.

I get carried away easily when writing stuff. my problem is usually the other way around, I have trouble being concise and to the point.

And of course I roll the mutation that actually helps me and doesn't cause penalties to anything or anyone.