I've also changed how data is loaded when the sheet opens.
ISSUE FIXED. PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES IN SITE DISCUSSION
He looks awesome! Though I am starting to side with you about having some chainmail on the arms, at least to mid-bicep or so. It looks odd to have his arms coming out of the breastplate with no underlying layer of protection for the joint.
Mordae:Almost Done! I really just need to finish the background, Allanath is basically done. Anything you want me to change?
Back when I use to play this game called Ultima Online, I joined this one guild that had a uniform. We could wear whatever we wanted, but our characters had to be sleeveless and wearing a breastplate. The day I joined the guild leader was like "Take off your shirt", and I was like "...ok", and he gave me a breastplate and said "There, now you can show off your guns. Look how manly you look!"
The male characters in UO weren't muscular, so it actually looked kind of silly.
Kaeso: I might be able to get Mr. Guisarme out today. =]
ShadowFighter15:Jesebelle reminds me of my sister, haha. I'm not familiar with 40k, so I kind of scrapped together images of laspistols from google. I didn't have time to shade it though, sorry.
I hope I got the teeth right. D= It's hard to make them pronounced without making them fangs.
You actually got the teeth at the exact size I pictured in my head. Looks great too - although did you leave her overcoat (the one I described as just being draped over her shoulders like a cloak) off for simplicity's sake or were there other complications with it?
After seeing your work with the swordsman, I thought to throw in the request for a character I'm developing for a game.
He's a human, with dark brown hair and eyes, short (about 5'6'') and he is a shaman. He has very peculiar things about him such as:
- His skin is covered in a mould-like substance, turning it gray-greenish and with a rough texture (think of lichen attached to his skin);
- His hair is made of thick rastas, decorated with dirt, dead insects, feathers and dead leaves all attached to it, extending more or less to his waist;
- Oddly enough, his beard doesn't cover his chin nor his lips - it comes down as sideburners as if it were an extension of his hair;
- He has a choker that belongs to a Moon-Ivy armour, from which extends several vines that cover his body for protection. Those vines have about a dozen ball-like sick-yellow coloured which are explosive spores, scattered around the torso and shoulders (where the vines are more dense);
- To cover his legs he uses a kind of skirt or kilt made of dead animal skins, probably red fox-coloured, with a rope tying it to his waist as if it were a belt. From the rope, hang several bone amulets that resemble rabbit's foots, bird heads, a spinal cord and ribs hanging like spirit-chimes;
- He has a pelt cloak over his shoulders, with a hood he isn't using;
- He holds a handaxe in his belt as well, a spear strapped to his back (decorated with small animal skulls, coloured feathers and small bones, hanging on the 1st third of the spear, near the spear's tip) and three javelins held in one hand, a bag in the other;
- His feet are dressed with simple slippers made out of bark, tied half-way to his knees, Roman-like;
- On his wrists, bracelets made of teeth, pointing outwards, mostly sharp teeth like those of a crocodile;
As for background:
- He walks through a forest OR he is standing in a clearing in the forest, around a bonefire, with his spirit guide coiled at his feet.
- His spirit guide is a very large and long serpent, that stretches for several meters around him, with its hear resting near his feet. Its colours are like
this and it glows, because it is a spirit, not a mortal snake, and maybe it's slightly translucent (if you can make it that way).
If you need more info, just tell me. Take your time.
We all have pics for our characters (would help provide reference), but it would be kind of awesome to have a nice group shot for the game in question, and would present a decent experience for you as an artist as the characters are all highly intricate and personalized, both in personality and in visual aesthetics.
Note: With this character Lathander and Pelor are interchangeable as they are practically the same deity but in different settings. Any book sources listed are DnD 3.5 material. Name: Cylirr Mynesari Race: Half Elf/Half Drow Sex: Female Attitude: Friendly Height/weight: Around 4'11" and 93 lbs I think. Age: Adult Hair: Silver-White, in her description it falls unbound to just past her shoulders though a little longer wouldn't hurt if you think it might look better. Eyes: Blue w/ gold flecks
Specific Equipment: A Harpbow would be a primary piece of equipment I'd like to see on her, this is the only reference picture I could find that wasn't heavily themed already. Her holy symbol would also be another, specifically a Shard of the Sun (Magic Item Compendium pg 185), though so long as it's suitably sun related I wouldn't mind deviating from the linked picture. Despite giving some details of what she wears underneath her robe covers up most of it, at most showing a little chainmail at the collar. Color wise for the robe I'm thinking (not good with color coordination) white/cream with maybe some yellow embroidery at the edges of the robe. Really what it comes down to are colors that make you think of the sun. Setting: Eh... To be honest not to sure myself. I think this'll play into what pose she's in. Pose: Currently I've got four poses in mind and not exactly sure which one I'd like. #1 Would be her standing and holding her harpbow as if she's about to play or is playing, most likely this would be in a building of some sort like a church, a ruler's court, or less likely a tavern. #2 She's in an alert pose and is getting ready to launch an 'arrow' at some foe. Probably my least favorite of the poses. #3 Sitting on a rock/fallen tree in a clearing with the sunlight falling on her. Enjoying a private moment of playing her harpbow for her god. #4 Holding her holy symbol aloft in one hand and casting some sort of light related spell from it, harpbow held at her side.
I've got several other characters I'd love to see pictures of as well but for now I'll just give brief descriptions in case you might be interested by them.
A female dragonborn sand shaper (Sandstorm pg 76) who is a singer and dancer as well. I've actually got an Order of the Stick style drawing of her dancing and controlling sand that I'm using as an avi on another forum.
Then there's my female half dragon taur if you're looking for a challenge. Fluffwise she's actually half dragon/half human but with an additional mutation into a taur for which I use centaur stats. She a duskblade (Player's Handbook II pg 19) who fights with a massive spiked chain where the spikes are styled after dragon teeth and mixes magic into her strikes.
I've got a slightly insane male gnome as well, a binder (Tome of Magic pg 9)/totemist (Magic of Incarnum pg 29)/Midnight Occultist. Another dancer but this one has blades at hand and foot as well as a unicorn horn thrusting forth from his forehead.
Lastly there's my male dwarf clericsmith though its fairly easy to find heavily armored dwarf pictures so he's lower on my list of characters I'd like drawn.