Oleg's Trading Post

Magnolia the Drunk

"Shag any I can? Funny, that's what my mom used to say. No, I said shennanigans. It means bull."

Henry turns and glares at Magnolia, offended that any animal other than a donkey was being mentioned. Farm animal. The anthropomorphic tiger didn't count.

Skapti falls silent for a few minutes, his brows knitted in thought. Suddenly he looks up, "Skapti need ask Horny Man Question. Before go kills Stag Man. Is impertinent. We friend for long time. 2 week. So Skapti not kill you for stealing soul right now. Does you do the magic? Cause if you do, I have to kill you. For stealing Skapti soul. And Dog soul. Dog like he soul." Dog whuffs in confused agreement.

Magnolia the SCIENTIST

Magnolia glances sideways at Skapti, and with the full confidence of a man who knows beyond the shadow of a doubt that he is lying through his teeth, he says, "Skapti, my friend, I would never use magic. Vile thing. No, no, I use SCIENCE! It's nothing at all like magic, and perfectly safe. SCIENCE enables us to make things like swords, and armor. Magic just steals souls. I'm a SCIENTIST!"

As far as Magnolia knows, he just made up the word "scientist", but it sounds good.