Rats And Corpses

Unable to find any characters in game 9225

" YO RAT! You look like this bouncer i punked in Jersey. Get out my way man!" Mike says as he moves up to attack the rat from around the door frame.

Allyria - Drow Sorceress

Hearing the other drow's calls for help, Allyria rushes in and sends a bolt of raw chaos magic into one of the rats. It strikes true, killing the rat and bouncing randomly to another rat, which seems to severely injure it. The smell of singed fur fills the room. Her eyes have a savage sort of wildness to them, as the powers of chaos work through her.

Jared Lees, Halfling, Gloom Pact Binder

Jared trots after Vicky, using his power of the Gloom to gather the shadows about him. Taking up position behind the Kenku, his eyes glittering coldly in the flickering light in the room, he flicks up his rod sending shadows streaking at the rats....

Rats And Corpses - Round 2

John hisses after seeing Malklyr rush inside 'That fool!'

"Hey, w..." is all Vicky manages to utter before Malkyr moves into the room. She watches in horror as the rats bite and tear at the drow. Another blocks her entry into the room, preventing her from helping the poor guy.

Just as she is about to lash out at the beast and get into the room, John slashes out with his blade towards the rat blocking the door. A bolt of mystic energy surges forward and strikes the rat, knocking it backwards. The energy causes the rat to lose track of John. He becomes invisible to it, and he strolls into the room moving past the rat without incident, and over towards the surrounded Malklyr. He takes up a position to offer the drow some help against the swarm.

ZhuGuan, although unimpressed with their new drow companion's decision making abilities, is rather impressed with John's adeptness. ZhuGuan follows suit stabbing past Vicky's beak with his glaive at the rat John had just moved. He barks a few quick orders telling the others to get into the room and hoping they'll listen. Guan attempts to attack the rat, but out of the corner of his eye he thinks he sees a streak of violence headed for him. He re-actively jumps almost crashing into Vicky in the process. He lands in the corner and spins around looking for the source, but quickly discerns that he had only seen a shadow. ZhuGuan desperately attempts to correct himself as he struggles to regain his footing. "Um, I meant to do that!"

Malklyr looks up at John as the revenant approaches him. "I didn't expect them to react so quickly... They are tearing me apart." he mumbles.

John eyes the drow "Some lessons are learned the hard way." John hisses.

"Thanks," Vicky mutters to John and moves into the room. She discards her own safety somewhat in order to help Malkyr, allowing one of the rats to get a bite as she moves around it.

The rat snaps at Vicky, but doesn't manage to bite her. Once in position, she unleashes a strong slash with her sword, powered by the primal spirits aiding her. One of the primal voices in her head promise her great clarity and perception. She pulls at it, to prevent the rats from completely overwhelming her.

"YO RAT! You look like this bouncer I punked in Jersey. Get out my way man!" Mike says as he moves up to attack the rat. He smashes his fist into the rat, and then hits it again for good measure, but the rat seems to shake off the attack.

Hearing the other drow's calls for help, Allyria rushes towards the room and sends a bolt of raw chaos magic into one of the rats. It strikes true, killing the rat and bouncing randomly to another rat, which seems to severely injure it. The smell of singed fur fills the room. Her eyes have a savage sort of wildness to them, as the powers of chaos work through her.

Jared trots after Vicky, using his power of the Gloom to gather the shadows about him. Taking up position behind the Kenku, his eyes glittering coldly in the flickering light in the room, he flicks up his rod sending shadows streaking at the rats, but he only hits one of his targets.

Vicky

Vicky tries to fight her way through the rats so she can reach Malkyr, all the better to protect him. The voices reach a thrilling climax as she releases the power lent to her, channeled into a mighty sword strike. Even if it rat manages to dodge it, a portion of the force still hits it, successfully wounding it.

"Fight me instead," she roars out, attempting to pull the attention of the rats away from the seriously wounded drow.

John Clarke - Eladrin Revenant Hybrid (Warden/Swordmage)

John hisses 'All theses vermin must die." Drawing the power from the earth John swings his blade.

Allyria - Drow Sorceress

Allyria moves into the room, standing over the body of the rat she just killed. Holding the Winds of Change high, she lets another blast of magic explode out, crashing into the northern two rats and sending them flying to crash into the wall to the north. This opens up a path for Malkyr to escape should he choose to take advantage of it.