Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

The Indifference Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xigbar View Post
Kony also has a 56.4% approval rating....I think I've helped in the spreading of a few too many Kony memes.
Try "Joseph Kony"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xigbar View Post
My Little Pony has over a 60% negative rating. I'm really glad about this.

Try "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". 95.8% Positive Approval Rating.

Don't knock it until you've watched an episode or two.

... I wouldn't put much faith in anything this site calculates. 2 girls 1 cup got over 90% approval.

A lot more people like that kind of thing than you'd expect, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiredtofu View Post
Try "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". 95.8% Positive Approval Rating.

Don't knock it until you've watched an episode or two.
I don't bash the show, I bash the fan base.

The holocaust gets a 53% positive rating.

Patricide and matricide are BOTH at 100% positive.

For some reason. Crimes Against God actually got a 100% negative rating (crimes against humanity? 99.9% neg)... coulda swore there were more atheists on the internet than that...

AIDS: 62% positive

Pregnancy gets you 73% positive (I'm cool with this)... TEEN pregnancy gets 96.7% (this on the other hand seems wrong to me)

Slavery? 70% negative. Sex Slavery? 55% positive.

Bestiality 51.9% negative. Necrophelia: 59.9% pos. Pedophelia: 65.3% pos. I am "ok" with *none* of these numbers. But the order of least to greatest approval just makes it ever so much worse.

.... Yeah... I think we're done here... also... I need to go take another shower... not because of the numbers (which I'm absolutely certain have a margin of error of approximately 150%)... but because I took the time to think of this list of issues to compare and analyze with.

It is just a fun little non serious game TanaNari so who cares? I don't think for a second anyone is taking this serious. I just want the high score so my meaningless accomplishment can be rubbed in all your faces for an hour until you beat me and then my empty hollow victory becomes an empty hollow lost. HAVE FUN!
-Shane

But I *AM* having fun.

Oh, and for a laugh, search up "Black People".

As for the accuracy of the site, it's obviously wonky. It's still in beta, and they haven't released how they get their results. But it is still fun to see the numbers associated with different things.