Notices


Under the Fort - Kobolds! : Group 1

 
Assuming the others fail to kill the kobolds Lamere will turn to the one facing Damaris and unleashes a
Unable to find the game forumUnable to find the game forumUnable to find the game forum
flurry of
Trip attempt on bite:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2
d20 Results: 6 (Total = 8)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+3 1d4+2
Original Dice: 1d20+3 1d4+2
attacks on it.
These dice sets were omitted or moved: 1d20+3 1d4+2, 1d20+3 1d6+3, 1d20+2

Fracko picks some dandelions.
DICE WERE DELETED FROM THIS POST

Zynka

I missed!?! I missed this little piece of cave trash? Zynka could scarcely believe it, but when she realized some of the others were having difficulty dispatching their intended targets as well she becomes suspicious, thinking perhaps there was some enchantment protecting the scrawny opponents.
Power Attack and Damage:
Dice Roll:
1d20+4 1d12+9
d20 Results: 12 (Total = 16)
d12 Results: 2 (Total = 11)
Swinging once more at the kobold she pours all her frustration into her attack.



Damaris recovers from his missed swipe, spinning himself back around in a position poised for a downward slice. Hopefully the others were too busy to notice his awful swing just then.

He arcs his arms back, and drives his
ATTACK!:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2 1d8+1
d20 Results: 12 (Total = 14)
d8 Results: 2 (Total = 3)
sword downward, hoping to flay the kobold in two without damaging its ears.

Zynka swings mightily, slicing her kobold almost in two. It slides to the ground, its entrails spurting blood and gore all over the place. Damaris, attempts to strike his with no success. Though Lamere jumps in next to him and her claws scrape through the scales and flay the lone kobold to death.

End Combat.

100xp each

4 Small Studded Leather
4 Small Spears

Fracko hands Lamere a little bouquet of recently-pulled dandelions with a warm smile and a slightly unfocused look in his eyes, as if the battle had never happened and four kobold corpses weren't gutted and oozing around them.

The ronin sheathes Seijun and takes one of the spears. Might be useful loot, either to use or to sell--and since he'd agreed to let Tanvas have his share of any treasure they found, it might be the only way to make any coin from this run.

"There was never a doubt in my mind about that, Lamére," he says, grinning widely. The mermaid was fascinating both on and off the battlefield, that much Damaris could be certain of.

Then he remembers what they came here for and equips Jishin, bending down and removing each set of ears from the fallen kobolds with ease.

Standing before the group is a cave mouth. Roughly 30 feet in it begins to head downward into the depths.

I will need a Munch...err...Marching Order for both 5-foot wide and 10-foot wide. If the 'Scout' is ahead of the party, please denote this as well.
ooc





 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us