Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Issue with the AD&D 2e sheets

Issue with the AD&D 2e sheets

There's a small problem with the AD&D2e sheets, that I'd love to see fixed.

There's no place for THAC0.. Which is kinda important to 2e

Weapons can have adjusted THAC0 through master craft and magic. I like to have a base slot.. I've never seen a 2e sheet without this space.

along with that is there supposed to be a button to make a statblock such as with the 3.5 sheet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyApollo View Post
Weapons can have adjusted THAC0 through master craft and magic. I like to have a base slot.. I've never seen a 2e sheet without this space.
How is this different from attck adj?

The AD&D sheet was member created, it's way too wide and the layout leaves a lot to be desired. Realistically, at least for now, it is what it is.

It would be relatively easy for someone familiar with ADA&D statblocks and basic programming concepts to make a statblock generator. If anyone is interested but unfamiliar with JS/web dev I can point them in the right direction, it's not hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plugsy View Post
How is this different from attck adj?

The AD&D sheet was member created, it's way too wide and the layout leaves a lot to be desired. Realistically, at least for now, it is what it is.
Hence why it makes no sense for it to be listed twice on the weapon..