Notices

The Mallard Inn - OOC

So it looks like I screwed up the magic item allocation - giving you 2,3,4 items instead of the usual 1,2,3 at 2nd level. I'll live with the faux pas but just wanted to make sure everyone did take the 2,3,4 as per the ad.

For a wish list - go for items of level 3,4,5,6,7 and who knows what might happen .. I may slip up and give you a level 30 item. Time to beef up the encounters :-)

And is everyone happy to go with RavenQueen's basic premise that you left Harkenwold together at Munir's behest to go exploring the ancient temples of Hammerfast ...

RQ's linkage works fine. I liked the idea of linking Wik in by catching him stealing. I'll need to update the magic item list with a level 3 and 4 item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornAgainGamer View Post
And is everyone happy to go with RavenQueen's basic premise that you left Harkenwold together at Munir's behest to go exploring the ancient temples of Hammerfast ...
Yep, that certainly works for me 'n' Aliss.

Yup, I'm totally on-board with Munir as the catalyst for our group. Great idea RQ!

Quote:
So it looks like I screwed up the magic item allocation - giving you 2,3,4 items instead of the usual 1,2,3 at 2nd level. I'll live with the faux pas but just wanted to make sure everyone did take the 2,3,4 as per the ad.

For a wish list - go for items of level 3,4,5,6,7 and who knows what might happen .. I may slip up and give you a level 30 item. Time to beef up the encounters :-)
FTR, I took one level 2 item and two at level 3. I'll get Wik's wish list posted up soon.

Quote:
Yes indeed, Valdred would follow Munir anywhere...within reason. Especially if the pay is good.

Also, I added a wish list to my character write-up.

That's settled then, awesome.
Will now add wish list items 3 & 4 and update all the necessary things.

- Edit - All updated & ready to go (including statblock changes, new DDI file & wish list).

And we're off ....

If you have anything still to do character wise then please let me know ... I think I still need to audit Wik and Aliss ...