Notices

A Tale of Two Pities.

This time Saltatore manages to scale the wall with ease. Peering over the top he sees that he is looking over a garden, complete with miniature brook and its own decorative bride. In the fading light he can see that there are a couple of tired patrols, most likely caravan guards themselves. The house is a fair distance away from the wall, and in tune with your luck you have chosen a patch that is right above the waterline. Noone seems to have noticed you yet which is for the best, the men around here all look like they have bigger arms than skulls.

Alright this is gonna get tricky without a map, so if I miss interrpret anything, just let me know and I'll gladly adjust my post.
ooc

Saltatore sighed. It's never an easy night for us thieves. he thought. As he landed in the garden he
Dice Roll: 1d20+9z
d20 Results: 16 (Total = 25)
ducked (25) behind a nearby plant. He thought a moment about the
Dice Roll: 1d20+4z
d20 Results: 1 (Total = 5)
geography (5) of the backyard and tried to
Dice Roll: 1d20+2z
d20 Results: 19 (Total = 21)
spot (21) the easiest way from his current position to the house, that would attract the least amount of attention. He could feel his nerves on end. He never attempted a true heist before. It was always just little things to get supplies for survival and perhaps a gold coin or two if he spotted one. This was beyond his capabilities. That's for sure. Or so he kept telling himself.