Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

The Never-ending Sentence

The Never-ending Sentence

Much like it's friend the Never-ending Story this follows the same twist. Except one thing. You must include the first and the last word of your sentence, or sentences (3 max), that the previous poster has posted before you. For example I post, "The man named Bill walked into town". Then I say; Rubber and Hammer. The next person must use either Rubber or Hammer as their first word, and end the sentence with the other word I said. Simple enough. Have fun.

Hatchett
Rose

change the first or the mods wont be happy.

I should probably not set these up when I am tired. I forget rules LOL
-Shane

Rose wished she knew how to use a hatchet

serenity
d&d

Rose wished she knew how to use a hatchet. Serenity however did not find her, for she gave up her hatchet learning skills to attend a local game of D&D.

Matchbook
Polearm

Polearm was her weapon of choice, for she learned that it would be the best weapon for her character whom was a smoker and carried around a matchbook.

Camel
Desert

Desert dwellers, who dwell within the desert from time to time, have been known to ride upon the hairy back of a hairy camel.

Turquoise
Vortex

OOC: May a plural or different tense of the given word be used in place of the given word?

Turquoise was not sufficiently valuable for the space pirates to save the stricken gem transport, and it fell into the swirling vortex.

Cheesemonger
Spatula

Dissatisfied, Mrs Stanley pursued the cheesemonger, stabbing him in the kidneys with her spatula.

Bacon
Pass