Notices

1 Piece M&M

Cool. I have an idea for a ex-slave who was fed a Devil fruit while he was still in captivity. I have no idea what the fruit will do! Maybe something that has to deal with healing people, and sorta ripping them apart as well. Still an indea in progress.

lol hopefully not every one wants a devil fruit or the captain will be the only one able to save every one if you all fall in the ocean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultima22689 View Post
Watch movie 10, which is canon.
nothing is canon unless its in the manga.

A few ideas for character's. Let me know what sparks your interest.
  • A logia-user who has eaten the Kaze-Kaze fruit (Wind-Wind fruit). An ex-Marine Vice-Admiral who turned to piracy after Sakazuki ordered a ship carrying his wife and child destroyed during a hostage situation because he was unwilling to negotiate with pirates.
  • A swordsman who has eaten the Toki Toki no Mi (Time Time fruit) and has developed a unique swordstyle called Jikantoryu (Time-Sword style) around around "cutting" through time an altering the battlefield for himself and his foes.
  • A martial artist who has eaten the Oni-Oni no Mi: Model Shinigami (Devil-Devil Fruit: Model Reaper), an enormously powerful mythical zoan that grants him incredible powers over death, but comes at a terrible cost of eating away at the purity of his soul as a dark spirit whispers from within the depths of his mind.

Other fruits that could be interesting: Mizu-Mizu/Sui-Sui no Mi (Water-Water logia), Jo-Jo no Mi (Shape-Shape fruit) for morphing and disguise, as well as body alteration, Gen-Gen no Mi (Illusion-Illusion fruit), Tsu-Tsu no Mi (Pain-Pain fruit), Hitan-Hitan no Mi (Sorrow-Sorrow fruit) for the draining of joy and happiness, probably associated with cold and emptiness.

Actually Movie 10: Strong World is canon. Oda himself wrote it and has named it canon.

that can go into the applications when I'm finished writing the ad...

Edit: Out of interest sake I consider everything from the Anime (Movies included) and Manga as cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMAN666 View Post
that can go into the applications when I'm finished writing the ad...

Edit: Out of interest sake I consider everything from the Anime (Movies included) and Manga as cannon
The GM has spoken