2 Rogues and a Cleric walk into a dungeon...

Old Apr 20 '12, 4:20am
My Lady of Grace

2 Rogues and a Cleric walk into a dungeon...

Dungeon Runners - Forum
Pathfinder
Ad Closes: Apr 22 '12
Estimated Members Requested: 3

Looking for 2 Rogues and a Cleric to supplement 2 groups of Adventurers. You will begin with the same amount of XP as the group you go into. I group would love a Cleric and Rogue, the other really needs a Rogue. Ignore the original information below regarding applications and such.

DruSilverfox

Game Description:

Dungeon Runners Group 1
Expected Players: 2 - 3
Starting Level: 2
Adventure Will begin: August 5 or sooner, depending upon interest.

The large port town of Eldington lies on the Undiscovered Continent. It is said that the old fort two days out from town holds treasures and artifacts from another time. Unfortunately, it lies in ruins and there is no apparent way to plumb its depths to see if the tales are true. A week ago, a trapper came into town with the discovery of a cave a half mile out from the fort which was being used by kobolds! The trapper, not equipped to handle this menace has informed the local Adventurerís Guild.

This is a pure Dungeon campaign. Fighting will be prominent and often. Role-play within town and amongst party members is encouraged!

WANTED! Kobold Ears! We will pay 2 gold per person per ear. Any other treasures gained are yours!
Sign in with Ruone Hightower at the Adventurerís Guild. Ruone can answer any and all questions?

Important Information: Post Applications in the thread in the forum
Name:
Race/Class:
Stat Block:
Description:
Background:

20-Point Buy, No Evil Alignments, 75% Max Starting Money for Class, 2 Traits, Fast Progression
Accepted References: Core, APG, UM, UC

Questions always allowed!

Already have 2 spots filled. Both are Fighters.

Last edited by DruSilverfox; Apr 20 '12 at 4:24am..
Defined need a rogue. Do you mean dungeon delving skill monkey?

And is cleric buffer or unlimited bottle of HP

As this is a dungeon run, a skill monkey is a good idea. And all Clerics are bottles of HP if played correctly.

I will put a cleric together ASAP, just finnished a PFRPG game with a witch (awsome). What level?

Sheet for Sister Evie http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=392492

I have put my app in the app thread in the forum, it is WIP and will be finnished later today.

You will be 1st level, but progression to 2nd is quick enough.

I'd be willing and able to jump into the second rogue. Assuming 1st level as well. 20 point-buy (as it says above.) Give me a moment to work something together.

Name: Llysander Delholme

Race/Class: Human/Rogue

Stat Block: [Str: 10] | [Dex: 16] | [Con: 14] | [Int: 14] | [Wis: 10] | [Cha: 14]

Image:

Description: Llysander usually dons a thick cloak over his chain armor and rather dark leather clothing. Adopting a cowl over his features to allow him a better chance to blend into either crowds or shadows. He's equally adept at using the bow strung across his back, or the rapier often slung upon his hip. A black leather belt and boot combo finishing up his attire.

Background: Llysander, often called Lies by his closest companions, grew up in the shadows of the street like so many other children who've been tossed aside or simply forgotten. He lived in a cliche of other kids who banded together, raised by a halfling who often dressed as one of the children to survive. They would perform or outright steal for food and coin, often the older children taking the brunt of the responsibility for the younger ones. Lies was one of those who found his talents best suited to stealing day by day or deceiving those who he sensed could be taken to an extreme for the betterment of the children. Lies wasn't against working to make ends meet either, often sweeping out local taverns or temples for a few coppers. It didn't take long for him to realize that the coin he could make by hiring out his skills to banding adventurers was sufficiently higher than he or the other kids could make in a month of begging or stealing. After a few randoms jobs he had enough to purchase the small hovel that his 'family' had overtaken and sustain them in-between his adventures. He was still looking for that one big score that would settle him and the kids for the rest of their lives.

Character Sheet: Llysander

@Pisceanpaul: Stats are bought through points:

7: +4 points for you
8: +2 points for you
9: +1 points for you
10: No cost, all stats begin at 10
11: 1 point
12: 2 points
13: 3 points
14: 5 points
15: 7 points
16: 10 points