Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Retrieval of deleted game threads

Not exactly what I wanted but it'll do. I really wish that their was a way to make it so that not all the threads in a folder are displayed on the Main Threadgroup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveandwar View Post
Not exactly what I wanted but it'll do. I really wish that their was a way to make it so that not all the threads in a folder are displayed on the Main Threadgroup.
They can be moved.

Ya but not onto the main threadgroup folder.

Not sure what "onto" means in this context. I'm assuming it relates to your earlier post where you wanted threads to not display in the main threadgroup. Not displaying in Main is the default behaviour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveandwar View Post
The documentation didnt help since I figured all that out by myself
Perhaps it's time to reconsider that conclusion and read it again with a blank mind.

The whole point of this was me trying to get certain threads from a folder onto the main threadgroup while at the same time leaving the ones I don't want off it.

Quote:
The 'Main' threadgroup: Despite being under the 'Threadgroups' list, the Main threadgroup does not behave exactly like the others. You can not add threads to or remove threads from it, nor can you delete or rename it. It is the default display for your game forum. Any threads not in a threadgroup will show up here. A GM may edit options for it that specify from which additional threadgroups threads should be displayed by clicking the "edit" link next to the Main theadgroup.
If you want specific threads to show up, add them to another threadgroup and use only that group for the main display. A thread can be part of more than one group.

Now thats the answer I wanted.