Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

New Character sheet for new system

New Character sheet for new system

I am sure it has been answered some where else but i guess I am in a rush and to lazy to search for it..

I would like to create 2 versions of a character sheet for Microlite 20 (great game system by the way). I know that I have to create it in Excel... when creating it do I have to save it in any special style .xle ??

When I upload it do I have to do it a certain way?

Thank you in advance! While waiting I will try to find the answers.

Kagin

Excels .xls is supported as an uploadable attachment, assuming that's what you mean.

Edit: We just discussed it and we're confused. Perhaps you could clarify whether you want to post xls sheets as attachments to a thread or whether you think there is some sort of convertor for site sheets.

I am trying to figure out how to get a new type of character sheet posted with the others.

I am running a few Microlite 20 (M20) PBP games and would like to a blank character sheet on here for the players to fill out.

I would be more than happy to create one and post it in a Excel format (saving it with a .xls at the end). If I posted it would it then be saved as a choice for anyone to use? If not what would be the best way for me to post it so that everyone could use it?

Thank you

I'm not a site admin, but I've worked a little on character sheets, so perhaps I can help.

Excel is not used at all in this site's character sheets - I am curious to know how you reached that conclusion. Character sheets are made of HTML, PHP, and JavaScript.

The first step would be to provide a sample character sheet. It has been requested before but the link to the sample sheet is no longer valid.

M20 Character sheet for upload

here is a copy of the character sheet in a pdf I don't know if that will help
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CHARACTER SHEET.pdf (1.21 MB, 0 views)

Well,it will get added to the list, but we are in the slow process of changing the way the sheets are created, so it will take a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Well,it will get added to the list, but we are in the slow process of changing the way the sheets are created, so it will take a while.
Any help, assistance will be greatly appreciated!