Creative Corner

Post your creative works here and show off your talent!

Exile's Character Applications

The usernotes would accomplish this. You can make the posts just as you have above, but only you can see/access them.

InfoFor: Pathfinder Adventure (Evil), Despotmaker (Kingmaker)
Run by: SilverSentinel
Starting Level: 1
Captain Argent:

It is with a heavy heart that I must regretfully inform you of your messenger's terrible and unfortunate demise at the hands of my bodyguard. During an altercation, your messenger was wounded and then beheaded. However, I feel it prudent to mention that your man
did verbally threaten my life mere moments before attempting to apprehend me.

The document he carried (which he claimed was a warrant for my arrest on grounds of kidnapping, torture, rape, and murder) was a most troubling read. What's worse is it held your signature. Such seditious words against a member of the ruling house are obviously outlandish and fictitious and the mere hint that I would be involved in such things is truly a matter of concern above all else. I'm sure you had no knowledge of this crime against me and that your signature found on the document was a forgery, no doubt a part of an elaborate plan to dispose of me and weaken my cousin's claim to the throne.

Rest assured, the forged arrest warrant has been incinerated and I've paid for the messenger's remains to be buried in a nice plot within the Pharasmin cemetary. The head, however, I've sent back to you with this letter so that you may judge for yourself the cleanliness of the killing blow inflicted by my servant in the hopes that you will take steps to ensure such an end doesn't befall another of your misguided guardsmen or, gods forbid, yourself.
"Ours is the Right."

~Nathan Surtova,
XIIIth Successor to Lord Noleski Surtova
who holds the esteemed title of
King of All Brevoy, in the Name of Choral;
Lord of Issia and Prince of Rostland;
Suzerain of New Stetven; Overlord of Restov;
and Defender of the Lake of Mists and Veils
Nathan Surtova
Desired Positions (In Order): Ruler, Spymaster, Grand Diplomat, Councilor
Character Concept: Bastard noble seeking power (and revenge).

DescriptionDescription will go here. For now, a picture should suffice.

TraitsNonchalant Thuggery - Nathan is adept at keeping witnesses from noticing that anything is wrong.
Benefit: Gain a +4 trait bonus on Bluff checks to keep others from noticing your aggressive actions.
Noble Born - Nathan claims a tangential but legitimate connection to Brevoy’s House Surtova. He's had a comfortable life, but one far from the dignity and decadence his distant cousins know. Nathan has recently decided to test himself, to see if he can gain enough power and influence to take the birthright of the name he has little real claim for. An expedition into the storied Stolen Lands seems like just the test to see if you really are worth the title “noble". Nathan's house is well known for their political agility and scheming natures. The family motto is “Ours is the Right".
Benefit: You deal +2 damage when attacking a flat-footed opponent while wielding a light or one-handed weapon.

CrunchNathan Surtova
Male LE Half-Elf Rogue (Charlatan), Level 1, Init +3, HP 9/9, Speed 30 ft.
AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, Fort +0, Ref +5, Will +2, Base Attack Bonus 0
Rapier +3 (1d6, 18-20x2)
Studded Leather Armor (+4 Armor, +3 Dex)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 16
Condition None