Notices

Utility Die Roller

Knowledge Local:
Dice Roll:
1d20+7
d20 Results: 13 (Total = 20)

To know the stuff in 'flash memory'... Dc 15 about right?

Knowledge Local or History 10 for the History of Sandpoint

Knowledge Local 15 for the Late Unpleasantness

K local for history of Sandpoint: (Sai hasn't really been around long enough to know anything about the Late unpleasantness IMO).
Dice Roll: 1d20+9
d20 Results: 2 (Total = 11)

Gonna have to roll K Religion on something. I have an inkling on something, but Veritas might not ICly know.

Dice Roll: 1d20+2
d20 Results: 13 (Total = 15)
Do you know your divine magic?

Aegon will Aid Another on Sai's rolls for digging up info on the priest, and take 20 (or 10 if 20 is not possible) on asking around about his sword. If he has to take 10, he's willing to spend some coin for a circumstance bonus if his fame alone won't get him anywhere.

Dice Roll: 1d20+1
d20 Results: 6 (Total = 7)

You can take 10, but not 20 on a gather info check, since each roll represents several hours of investigation, and there are only so many hours in a day.

I'll make some rolls for those who haven't done so yet.

So far, Jan rolled an 11, then took 10 for a 19 in searching for info on Aldern Foxglove.
Time spent in hours:
check 1, check 2:
Dice Roll:
1d4 1d4
d4 Results: 3
d4 Results: 3

Veritas rolled a 14 looking for information on the missing guard.
time spent:
Dice Roll:
1d4
d4 Results: 2

Aegon rolled a 7 for information on the deceased father Tobyn and the fire, adjusted upward by 4 to an 11 if he includes 1 gp to Niska for info.
time spent:
Dice Roll:
1d4

He also aided Sai in her effort to do the same. See her rolls for time spent on that.

Sai's roll for info on Tobyn:
diplomacy, time spent:
Dice Roll:
1d20+7 1d4
d20 Results: 7 (Total = 14)

In fairness, there wasn't much to be learned about the wagon, so I'm putting Gozzik's roll toward Father Tobyn.
intimidate, time spent:
Dice Roll:
1d20+6 1d4
d20 Results: 8 (Total = 14)

Same goes for Brego. I'll put his roll toward info on the missing guard.
diplomacy, time spent:
Dice Roll:
1d20+8 1d4
d20 Results: 15 (Total = 23)
d4 Results: 1

Follow up: Sai's roll is adjusted upward by 2 for Aegon's aid, and a possible 4 by spending a piece of gold, for a result of 20.

That, combined with Brego's roll of 23 for the guards, should gather you guys some secrets. I will post in the game thread shortly.

Aegon is also independently gathering info for more details on his sword. He'll take 10 and grease the wheels with coin.

What language were those runes in? Sai happens to speak Thassilonian. She might have something to add if she was there when you were asking.