Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Here to join some friends

Here to join some friends

Greetings fellow role-players,

A friend of mine mentioned this site to me and after some discussion, we decided it would be a good place to play a game we'd been contemplating. I have done some forum based role-playing before, though it has tended to be more free-form, so I will probably need to get used to using dice-rolling scripts, but it doesn't look too daunting. As far as role-playing systems go, I've played D&D through the editions from 2nd to 4th, though I seem to lean most on 3.5. I also like White Wolf's old World of Darkness systems, though I just haven't been able to get into the new ones as much. I've dabbled with a few other things, but the vast majority has been White Wolf or d20.

My other interests include Magic: the Gathering, Anime and Manga, various fantasy novels, and the occasional computer or video game or American TV series . . along with a recent invasion of maids with Tanto Cuore. I tend to be a fan of dark, serious plots . . but then find myself drawn in by anything particularly cute . . . so my tastes aren't always consistent. I tend to be more quiet with people I don't know too well, so I suspect my initial forum experience will include quite a bit of lurking. Nonetheless, I look forward to my time here.

May we weave a good story together,

Nachazar

Voxanadu, that sounded like a marriage proposal.
Nachazar, sounds like you've found your nicht here on the weave. This will be a good place for you I hope you enjoy the tools and whatnot available here, and be sure to get involved in the deep community.

Aha! A post!

Welcome, welcome, "Nachazar"!

May we weave a good story together indeed. ^_^

The Tanto Cuore card game looks pretty cool. I might have to try and get that. Welcome!