Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hey Hey!

Hey Hey!

Hi, I've had the DnD books for a while now, but I've never had anyone to play with. I joined to finally play some games. I like to play bard or ranger usually, and maybe try DMing after a while.

Welcome Rohlo I love playing rangers... oh wait... I haven't gotten to play yet :'(
But anyways, WELCOME to... DUN DUN DUN THE WEAVE!
We just need you to fill out some registration forms, insurance paperwork, liability wavers, proof of internet citizenship, sign a petition to clone the polar bears and then we'll direct you to the
Games and Ads forum, where you can find an ad for a DnD game with whatever version you have the book for

Hey Rohlo, I wanted to welcome you to the weave.

If you vow to serve me I'll help you avoid all that stuff.... I might even let you borrow one of my "get out of death free" cards. Just don't validate it... they don't let you use them again after they've been validated.

NO! Until your previous card usages are validated you are not able to save any other people! thats.... 666 validations you owe me... wow, you really are the devil.