I've stocked it with the basics, but am interested in what else you all think needs to be in there. If you have suggestions for category division, or for more books, games, or other items in the Myth-Weavers Shop, post them in THIS thread!!
Steampunk setting, few people, Definitly posting interest !
1. I'm an experienced Rper with no real experience with Fate (but i have the rulebook PDF)
2. I love the Victorian Era. I love steampunk. I am very very familiar with this time in history.
3. I've played Vampire the Masquerade, and Call of Cthulhu, I loved both.
4. I'd love from the game - well, mystery, science fiction, a sense of horror and the unknown. I'm a fan of Call of Cthulhu and Sanctuary.
5. I think we're successful if everyone keeps playing and has a good time.
My first truly relevant question - if we do up stats, what is the CPL ( cmpaign power level) - we should create with.
Hmmm, it's steampunk in the sense of having supernatural elements added to Victorian-era Great Britain, but as far as we PCs are concerned (at the moment at least), it's just normal 1880's London. No anachronistic technology, no elves or dwarves or whatnot wandering the streets, etc.
Also, hi everyone, I'm the returning player mentioned. I play Robert Gideon Henley, a widowed 40-something reporter working for The Illustrated Police News (an actual paper that ran during that time). Feel free to ask me any questions you might have about my character, the game or the DM. Though I can guarantee you that any answers to the last two will be overwhelmingly positive. Omnis has been running this since 2010 and I simply cannot sing his praises enough as a storyteller.
The power level (found here on the wiki Omnis made for the game) is Expert, with 24 points to spend on abilities (though abilities can only have a maximum of three points each) and three Expert Advantages.
Also should mention that I'm new to the FATE system too, though Omnis and I have been going through a bit of a practice story just to get the feel for it.