- No Homebrew Classes
- If you do use a Homebrew Class, it stands on its own, and the character cannot use any of the Character Generation House Rules.
- Wealth: WBL+50%
- Ability Scores: Roll 7 4d6s, drop one, and use the best three. Roll until you get a character you enjoy playing. Do not ever use a point-buy unless you're generating cohorts or something.
- At levels where a character gains an Ability Score increase of +1, it is now +2, which can be divided among two abilities or placed in the same one. This is ONLY for heroes or villains of appropriate calibre. Players have no business applying this rule to anyone but PCs.
- Hitpoints/Health: Max Hitpoints/HD/Level. Unmodified Constitution Score Modifiers to Hit Points are Retroactive.
- Alignment: Any non-stupid, if you ever use your alignment to justify a character's actions, a paladin will come after you.
- Feats: Every odd-level in place of standard feat progression.