Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

DnD3.5e: Alternate Animal Companions

Actually, a duck's wing *can and will* break a human arm. You piss off momma protecting her babies, and you tell me how dangerous the vicious bastards are.

Not as dangerous as geese or swans. Geese are vicious. And swans... swans have actually killed people. Well, that or knocked them unconscious and left them to drown. Depending on how dramatic you wanna be.

@Ted: it's a monty python joke. Where have YOU been for the last forty years?

I'm crazy enough to threaten GBH to a certain neurotic passive aggressive whore (how I haven't completely snapped I honestly don't know as that woman would test even the Dalai Lama) in front of a Government official but even I would not mess with a mama duck.

Geese are used quite often to guard buildings. The larger ones are downright vicious. In a D&D universe, they can be nasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedronai View Post
Where did talk of moose come from?
No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink..."