Notices

The Mumbling Myknock (The OOC thread)

I've run into a bit of a roadblock.

It seems Trianii don't get basic for free, and with 9 intelligence, I don't pick up Basic.

Is there anyways I could swap his native language for Basic, since he was raised off world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fell View Post
Is there anyways I could swap his native language for Basic, since he was raised off world?
I would allow that.

Hey Val is there any other feat I can take as a Level 1 Jedi other than Linguist, Shake it off, Pistol Proficiency, Rifle Proficiency. I am doing a Scout-ish Jedi, and none of them are really beneficial to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaati View Post
Hey Val is there any other feat I can take as a Level 1 Jedi other than Linguist, Shake it off, Pistol Proficiency, Rifle Proficiency. I am doing a Scout-ish Jedi, and none of them are really beneficial to me.
Depends, what do you have in mind? But I generally want to keep it to starting feats fyi.

I'm new to saga, so I don't really know :-/ haha sorry. What do you think? Skill Training?

Shake It Off is surprisingly useful, so if you have Con 13, I don't see why you wouldn't take it if it's available. Likewise, it will be a lot easier to find a pistol sitting around than any other weapon you may have in mind, and erasing that penalty is a huge plus for any character. Just some observations. I don't know anything about your build or background so...

Eh this isn't worth the trouble, I'll just do a scout instead :P

Val, being an Ubese and having the full-body suit, what would I need to pay to include Low-Light and HoloComlink into my helmet apparatus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaati View Post
Val, being an Ubese and having the full-body suit, what would I need to pay to include Low-Light and HoloComlink into my helmet apparatus?
4000 credits. It's on p140Core if you want to look up the helmet package.

Quick question. Is it okay to make up my PCs planet of origin? Want it to be an Outer Rim planet that is insignificant except for trade in its area, but don't want to inadvertantly pick somewhere important.