Allison Gard, the Ghost Goddess
Allison Gard, the Ghost Goddess
Skills and Abilities
Echoes of the Dead
- Sixth Sense: Allison can see and hear the spirits of the dead who still wander the realm of the living.
- Ghost Communication: All spirits can also see and hear Allison, no matter how lost they are.
- Spirit Beacon: Restless spirits are drawn towards Allison due to her ability of interacting with them, seeking her out to solve their problems.
- Ghost Binding: Allison can bind a willing ghost to herself, becoming an anchor to that spirit in this world and being able to summon them to her side, at will, by uttering their name.
- Ghost Union: Allison can draw a bound ghost within herself, being able to access that ghost's abilities, skills and techniques for as long as they remain within her. This creates a strain on Allison's body, however, that increases with time; her current time limit for this ability is 10 minutes.
- Ghost Materialization: Instead of drawing a bound ghost within herself, Allison can instead draw the ghost to the material realm, briefly allowing them to exist in the world of the living and influence the world around them. This creates an even larger strain on Allison, however, as the world pushes back against the ghost's unnatural existence; her current time limit for this ability is 2 minutes.
Wellspring of Harmony
- Geniality: Allison is a true genius, capable of understanding almost anything with the barest of efforts, from mathematics to biology to physics to anything else of academic nature (this also applies to magic or other esoteric knowledges, but it does not mean she gains the ability to cast or use them, only theoretical knowledge).
- Eidetic Memory: Allison has perfect eidetic memory; she can remember absolutely everything she has ever experienced, and in perfect detail.
- Quickness of Thought: Allison is not only a genius, but a quick genius. She can make calculations as fast as most computers, if not faster, and reach difficult decisions in only a few moments, after analysing all possibilities.
- Harmonic Presence: Allison's mere presence in a room is enough for tempers to subside and enmities to die out; people are far less prone to fighting each other and bickering when she is around.
- Soothing Touch: Allison's touch can soothe and calm others, bringing tranquillity and peace of mind to troubled people and even animals, fending off nervousness or despair and allowing them to think things through clearly.
- Kiss of Life: While Allison's touch soothes the mind, her lips soothe the body; Allison's kiss brings relaxation and washes out tiredness, and can even heal wounds and illnesses, closing cuts and knitting broken bones together. This is mostly dependent on Allison's strength, and she has already managed to heal up to broken bones and some nasty viral diseases.
Jeanne d'Arc - The Maid of Orleans was the first spirit to be bound by Allison, doing so in order to help her understand and adapt to her new-found powers, and remains her truest friend and guide among all of the spiritual entities she has encountered.
Sasaki Kojirou - The master samurai was bound by Allison when she visited the island of Ganryuujima, the site of Kojirou's defeat at the hands of Miyamoto Musashi. Still existing as an enraged spirit after his cheated defeat, Kojirou fought and was defeated by Allison (using her Union with Jeanne d'Arc), finally being freed of his centuries-long enmity and accepting to be bound by Allison to clear his honour.
- Abilities: Jeanne is an honest-to-God knight; as such, she is adept with sword, lance, and bow. She also rides well and knows how to maintain her style of weapons and armour, if they are at all available. When materialized into the world, Jeanne appears in a full suit of armour, with sword and bow at her disposal.
- Abilities: Sasaki Kojirou is a Kensei, a master samurai; with his secret technique Tsubame Gaeshi, he is said to be able to cut a bird in mid-flight. He is also adept with the other skills of the samurai, including riding, archery and martial arts. When materialized into the world, Kojirou appears wielding his legendary 5-feet nodachi Monohoshi Zao.
Golf Bag - Allison almost always carries a golf bag around. Instead of a golf club, however, she hides inside a bokken, a wooden sword, which she can use as a weapon if she Unites with the spirits of either Jeanne or Kojirou.
Wallet - 50$
The Wayward Samurai: