A Whole New World (Group 1)

 
A man in very very heavy fullplate walks up. His armor could easily be mistaken for done, the intricacy of it makes it looks so, but at a second glance reassures that it a metal of unknown origin. His visor covers his face, as well his armor his skin. It looks like his entire ensemble is a skeletal structure. "I can help on the knight watches and guard duty, I am very good at combat and perceiving things. As well as intimidating I can sense other things most can't."

The caster look like normal old men with stereotypes robes. The spells seem to be helping, no harm seems to becoming to anybody affected.

As for the groups, there are are Humans, half-elves, half-orcs, some odd looking humanoids that look human but off in some way.... they have a golden like skin, some look like orcs but have red skin. Another like humans but have this floating, ball around them, they are talking to it. Many of them have tents and are conversing. Most of them not very seasoned in fighting, or so most of them look. Most are confused, don't understand the same language, or are recovering.

Nuxokog looks at the large plate-man for a moment, and holds out his hand to shake. "You do look intimidating. I am glad you're on our side," he says. "I'm Nuxokog, the one leading the efforts is Griffard. I think he's working out the watch shifts."

After the greeting, he glances over at the other confused looking people. "Eventually, I hope we all end up with true Common tongue..." he mutters, "But for now I am guessing we all speak different variations." With little hope, and as he continues working on the shelter, he tries out his other
For reference, he knows Strix, Common, Auran, Draconic, and Infernal.
languages on the most confused-looking people.

"The idea is about avoiding conflict, not about using it to best others. Being able to notice trouble is helpful, though. What's your name? I
Dice Roll: 1d20+11
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 21)
may ask your help keeping eyes on the trouble ones, at least.



"My name is Dredge, i was destroyed in my old plane and somehow ended up here. I am here to correct and make anew."

He pauses and 'looks' over to Griffith. "Sometimes force is necessary to destroy possible threats.... I will destroy all outside threats, that is my goal and I am good at it. I failed to.... I will protect this new village." That was the firsst sign of a tone in his voice, sad yet determined.

"That's good. I'm sure you'll be very helpful to our efforts." Griffard says to Dredge in as accomodating a voice as he can manage.

Then, Griffard opens his senses, something he didn't dare do when the casters were directly nearby, and looks Dredge over, taking in his gear.


After the first trip to the first start at building the new building, the gnome went back to the large pile. She saw the people talking, and flipped up a small copper coin.
Dice Roll: 1d2z
d2 Results: 2

She looked at it and went towards the small group, rolling a small die in her hand while doing so.


She looked at the group there, and walked over. Without giving an explanation, she went to Dredge, and hit him.



She then folded her arms and looked at him.

(Kerim, I think the armoured guy is Dredge)

"Welcome, little lady. What can we do for you?", Griffard says to the Gnome, as he
Dice Roll: 1d20+3
d20 Results: 16 (Total = 19)
pieces
Dice Roll: 1d20+10
d20 Results: 16 (Total = 26)
together a rafter section.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerim View Post
After the first trip to the first start at building the new building, the gnome went back to the large pile. She saw the people talking, and flipped up a small copper coin.
Dice Roll: 1d2z
d2 Results: 1

She looked at it and went towards the small group, rolling a small die in her hand while doing so.


She looked at the group there, and walked over. Without giving an explanation, she went to Dredge, and hit him.



She then folded her arms and looked at him.

Dredge stops and looks down at the gnome, his eyes glow red for a moment and he looks away.


The gnome looked back at the man, not reacting to the glowing of his eyes, not yet at least.

Griffard steps between the man and the Gnome, setting the wood aside. "Lets just calm down. It's probably time for supper, so why don't we go get something to eat?"




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us