Notices

Approved Characters

Approved Characters

Once your character is approved please post a public profile so other players know what you look like, clan, age, tradition, etc etc. Generally what they would know by status, reputation, and what you look like.

I have provided an example below of obvious merits and flaws based on physical or social traits that would be known to the other characters.

Obvious Stats Example

Merits
Camarilla Status 2 (Whip)
Striking Looks (4 points)

Flaws
One Eye

Mason Williams
NAME: Mason Williams
VIRTUE:
Something out there has to be working with us, otherwise, people like me would already be dead. My wife didn't die in vain, she died to open my eyes to the darkness.
Faith
VICE:
What can I say? I love women. If you're fine, I'm going to try, and that's just the way it is. Who wants love in this line of work anyway. It's too damn painful.
Lust
HOMETOWN: St. Louis, MO

1970 Pontiac GTO "Baby"

Chloe Moore
Virtue:
When you are a servant of god, there is nothing to fear, no creature of evil will harm you, and the work one does will help save humanity from the grip of the devil.
Faith
Vice:
I am chosen by god, what I do, is because he wills it. Believe whatever you want, your thought won’t condemn you, only your actions; now move aside, I have to save your soul.
Pride
Concept: A young girl who speaks with “god”, hunts demons, banishes ghosts, and likes to read books.
Character Sheet

Name: Ben Williams
Concept: Love struck occultist geek-at-heart athletic fledgling hunter that loves the adrenalin rush

Attached Images
File Type: jpg BenWilliamsBefore.jpg (126.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg BenWilliamsAfter.jpg (25.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg PanelVanVWSB.jpg (62.4 KB, 0 views)

Basics
Name: Richard Coolidge
Profession: Paramedic
Sex: Male
Virtue:
With both his work in medicine and life supporting hunters, Richard is driven to help anyone he can.
Charity
Vice:
Richard longs for moments of "normalcy" and finds that those moments are best/easiest found while being intimate with people who are wholly outside the world of hunting.
Lust

Appearance

Personality

Background

BasicsName: Alexander Shaw, aka Alex Gallows
Virtue: Prudence
Vice: Pride

"I don't do this for vengeance, justice, or any sense of obligation. I do it because I like it. Because it's all I know."

Appearance

Personality

Strengths and Weakness
Strengths: A talented tracker across most types of terrain
Good with a knife and a gun
Hard to stop once he gets going
Loyal and trustworthy

Weaknesses: Highschool dropout
Poor with any form of technology
Overbearing and always on the move

Amber Kealey

Gender -- Female