Notices

Ooc

Ooc

This is where the chatter happens. Since your characters will almost certainly know each other at least to some degree, there's probably a fair bit to discuss.

Should there be any demand for an IRC channel to serve a similar role to this, I'll do something about that.

I am not going to lie, I am posting entirely so I can properly put invisiblecastle links in my posts from now on. Wheeeee

Apologies I haven't been on the IRC in forever, guys. Exams + moving + mega DVD authoring gig = 0 free time.

Are we still kicking? Is the Cograde still all good, and are peeps capable of rolling out? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balketh View Post
Apologies I haven't been on the IRC in forever, guys. Exams + moving + mega DVD authoring gig = 0 free time.

Are we still kicking? Is the Cograde still all good, and are peeps capable of rolling out? :3
Yeah, I'm a bit less dead now, so we can go back to this once everyone else is available. I just need to make a post to close up the current thread and move on, which I'll do in a day or two.

And with that terrible excuse of a post, thread two is wrapped up. I'll begin the next one when I can, hopefully saturday or sunday, my time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balketh View Post
Just got fingers on the pulse. How we looking?
Waiting on a certain killbot, but still going.