Applications

I decided this draft was different enough that even though it's not finished, I should put it up in the Applications section anyway. Sorry my progress has been so slow - University is starting soon after all, things come up. There's a history section that's coming along pretty fast and an ally section; with taht, once I finalise my build I'll be good to go

Maso no Fuin (revised)

Normal

Ninja Bio
Name: Maso no Fuin / Fuinjin Maso
Aliases: Maso the Dog, The Lazy Guardian, The Blooming Lotus, Maso the Lotus
Race: Human
Height: 5'11"
Weight: (secret)

Appearance
Maso's appearance varies depending on how much chakra she has and her mood. In her Normal form, her hair is some random colour depending on her mood, her eyes are green and she has a fairly full figure. In her incognito form, when she suppresses or runs out of chakra, her figure is more slim and flat, her eyes are sharper and black, and her hair jet, short and shaggy. (The reigning theory explaining this is an undocumented and diluted bloodline)

Game StatsClasses: Dedicated Hero 3/Ninja Scout 3
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Starting Occupation: Mentored
Sheet: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=443054

Personality
Behaviour: Maso always has an extremely 'practical' outlook of things. Which usually translated to 'lazy'. When not on the job, she has a major self-motivation deficiency adn will laze around, dressed down. On the job, she'll wear aerodynamic (often revealing) clothes and fight to her fullest to accomplish any goal; a dramatic mind, she is stirred by strong feelings. However, she is also quite peaceful and will always look for a nonviolent end to any given conflict; she'll end fights quickly and without bloodshed whenever possible. Pretty sociable, quick to make friends.
Quirks: Tends to talk and act like an old person at times, having spent almost all of her life with monks and scholars well into their fifties or more. Bad with kids.
Hobbies: A fan of games an amusement. Has a stand up set she's perpetually working on but never gets a chance to perform. While not really needing the money (the stipend from the clan coffers usually covering her important expenses) she has a job as a serving girl in a tea house that a fellow clan member runs, the Fuinjin of course having to blend in with society
Preferred Sex: Bisexual
Objective: Prove her worth to the clan by fulfilling her guardianship of a junchuuriki. She's not particularly respected among the other Fuinjin due to her exceptional youth, among other things, and so seeks to correct that trend by remaining ever vigilant. She took an entire year of Ninja Academy, associating with almost no one, just to keep an eye on her jinchuuriki of choice, after all. Also some love would be nice.
Super Objective: Largely that of the clan; to perpetuate the safeguarding of the bijuu prisons until a more permanent solution is found. Being at that just-out-of-puberty age, she still seeks her goals in life. There is a will for peace and of escape from her duties somewhere in her psyche; the thought that one day a more permanent solution to teh Bijuu is found (within her lifetime especially) is something that brings great comfort. In other words, a world where it would even be safe for her to retire would be nice
Morale: Would die for her duties to safeguard the jinchuuriki.
Affiliations: The Fuinjin, and to a lesser extent the Leaf. The priority of her duties must rise above any mere village affiliation after all.

Incognito

"There's more to me than just a famous name."

Biography
Name: Rokaru Namikaze
Race: Human

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 180 lbs
Class: Fast Hero 2 / Dedicated Hero 2 / Shinobi Adept 2 (Eventually planning to go down the Elementalist/Devastator road)
Element Affinity: Earth

Personality
Despite being caught in the twin situation of both trying to live up to the rather heavy burden his lineage has placed on him and separating himself enough from it to forge his own path, Rokaru (Rock to those who know him) is nothing if not personable - he has a warm, friendly demeanour that's usually exhibited best in the faint, almost dreamy smile he's always sporting. Rock has the gift of getting along with anyone, whether they're receptive to his attitude or not and doesn't carry grudges for long - everyone always gets a second or third chance. Despite the easy-going attitude, he's an able and determined student who, despite being a good three years older than the other genin, doesn't let it slow him down or even embarass him in his pursuit to be an able shinobi.

When not in class or training, Rock often writes in the notebook he always has in his backpack. He's not particularly secretive about it and the few times someone has asked to look, he's been more than happy to show it to them and accept any praise or criticism they have for him.

While an open book for the most part, the only thing Rock has been fairly secretive about are the pair of yellow sunglasses he wears on top of his head but never seems to put on. When asked about it, his simple response are they they once belonged to a friend, before segueing into another topic so smoothly, it's fairly obvious that he's fielded and deflected this question many times before.

DescriptionRock has inherited his family's tendency for blonde, spiky hair though his a great deal longer and shaggier, hanging well past his ear and touching his shoulders. The hair also house a pair of yellow-lensed sunglasses that manage to stay put no matter what manner of acrobatics Rock puts his body through. His fringe hangs low over large, light blue eyes set in a handsome, some would say even girl-ish face.

In terms of clothing, Rock dresses quite oddly, even for a village such as Konoha. He tends to prefer shirts and pants in various shades of blue and black but they'll always be accentuated by a long scarf wrapped around his neck and trailing down his back. A battered backpack holding most of his heavier supplies is slung across his back while a belt pouch and shuriken holster strapped to his right leg takes the brunt of his weaponry choices.

My god, DoubleL, why must you tease my senses! I saw that character's pic and I was all like 'Man, as far as anime girls go, that's one of the hottest I've seen all day' and then BOOM, male! Mind blown.

I think I just have a thing for those kind of socks

Curious to see the background, in all seriousness