Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Quick questions and answers

I do know that, I also know that old forks often had only 2 tines. So its not a stretch to have a tuning fork that has a grip at 1 end and tapered points at the other...

It would be perfect for bar fights...
Stab, stab, planeshift...

What penalties does rattling inflict in D&D4e? I guess I have an old rules book because it is not listed.

Also, what does a weapon power mean when it has Augment under the power?

@Nexus75 - The character must be trained in Intimidate to gain the benefit. If so, then a rattling attack gives the target a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of the character's next turn (as long as the target isn't immune to fear effects). I can't remember if it requires that the attack hits.

@Nexus75 - If the character has power points (usually from a psionic class or theme), then those points can be spent to augment the weapon's power in the stated manner. (If my answer doesn't make things clear for you, I'll go into more detail.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus75 View Post
What penalties does rattling inflict in D&D4e? I guess I have an old rules book because it is not listed.
The Rattling keyword made its first appearance on p7 of Martial Power.

Is there a way to block out corruption from sorcery from dark heresy into nothing without resorting to daemonic pacts? Armor of Contempt and WP 70 only blocks out 8 corruption, which doesn' protect you if you roll an 9 or 10.

Legend of the Five Rings, Revised 3rd Edition question

Tattooed Monks have the Monk type. Does this mean they get the 3 Kihos given to Monks at character creation?