The Inevitable OOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShubNiggurath View Post
All right, as long as we all know what is going on...

ALF, you are up. Gavin's last post hasn't happened yet
We are waiting for ALF...

Sorry this took so long.

My life has been in chaos the last two weeks. In addition to starting a new job, one of my close family members was diagnosed with stage IV cancer and my girlfriend of four years, with whom I was living, broke up with me requiring me to move apartments in the midst of all else.

Unfortunately, all this has meant I've had little to no time or inclination to participate in this game, and I don't think I'll be able to do so moving forward. There are simply too many things going on in my real life to maintain a commitment to this.

I apologize, and would like to thank you all for your excellent participation and playing. I've enjoyed it and hopefully you don't consider it all a wasted effort.

Best of luck.

I understand, ALF. Take care. I lost my sister to cancer last year, and it's not fun. I'll be here, if you ever have the time and inclination to return, and I had a lot of fun in your world.

I will honestly say I had a lot of fun with this game while it was going, so if ever you feel up to returning as a DM and I'm still around, I'd love to be a part of it. Here's wishing you the best.