Charles Flint

Charles Flint

This thread is for extended private conversations about both rules questions and in-character information that's easier to discuss here than in private tags scattered throughout the main adventure threads.

Dr. Charles Flint

It's not quite done I still need to do items, spells, and traits. The two traits I'm planning on going with are Theoretical Magician and Focused Mind. Both of these fit the theme and idea behind Flint fairly well, or so I think.

As for (Magic) items I'm not entirely sure what will/won't fit the setting so I went the, what would Charles probably want route. Here's a list for your perusal!

Scholar's Ring
Ring of Sustenance
Headband of Mental Prowess +2 (Int, Wis, Knowledge: Technology)
Periapt of Health
Bracers of Gunmanship (Not technically a real item, but the same idea as the Bracers of Archery and since its magic effects the person not the device it could get around the magic-tech divide)

Basically things that improve his mind/understanding of things, allow him to ignore outside forces in his pursuit of knowledge, or add to his combat abilities since he's far more of a thinker than a fighter.

One thing I noticed on your sheet: Zone of Truth is not available as a spell. Everything else looks good so far. Don't forget to select traits.

I put my traits under the feats section <_< since I think they're basically feats. And how do you feel about the spell Confess instead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhand View Post
I put my traits under the feats section <_< since I think they're basically feats. And how do you feel about the spell Confess instead?
I can live with that one. It's a much more targeted effect and fits closely in line with the inquisitor's overall idiom.