Notices

The New Arena of Ideas (In-Game OOC)

I once played a half-orc Paladin, named Necromancer (he thought the name was cool. He would have been a fighter, but he couldn't figure out the feats; Smite Evil is so much easier).

His mount was smarter than he was.

Yeah.

I once played a Spellstitched Necropolitan Dread Necromancer whom, through the use of a Hat of Disguise, appeared as an innocent lad clad in late 19th century garb complete with top hat and cane, who acted and spoke like Alucard from Hellsing.

He could also do some mad shredding on a guitar. He was part of a wandering band of rockstars who rode on a sentient psychic ship. In Eberron.

And speaking of mad guitar shredding, my CD is done! If everyone's on board I can share a link to a track. I'm a singer, though, so don't expect the guitar part to be done by me.

Quote:
He could also do some mad shredding on a guitar. He was part of a wandering band of rockstars who rode on a sentient psychic ship. In Eberron.
How'd that one end?

One of the weirdest characters I've ever played was an Ogre barbarian who was so stupid that he legitimately believed he was an ogre mage. He carried around a spell book with crudely drawn pictures and he would cast spells mostly by smashing things with a great club while screaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karsh View Post
One of the weirdest characters I've ever played was an Ogre barbarian who was so stupid that he legitimately believed he was an ogre mage. He carried around a spell book with crudely drawn pictures and he would cast spells mostly by smashing things with a great club while screaming.
wait...you already played a character exactly like Aegon? <3

List the strange/weird/not quite right characters you have played, AND want to play again:
- Taita and Feita, child necromancer and her undead twin, both Creepy Evil
- Rancid Meat and Trap Jaw, aforementioned pair of goblin Ranger and she-Worg companion
- Henpecked sadist sniper merc, I forget what I named him
- Flamboyantly flaming gay bard... Or was he bisexual? Share the love!