Hybrid games are now allowed on Myth Weavers without permission. A hybrid game is defined as a game that may be played through other means, but which uses Myth Weavers resources such as sheets or an OOC forum.
Games which do not utilize Myth Weavers resources in any manner are still prohibited and ads for such will be removed.
Myth Weavers is pleased to announce the Dungeons & Dragons Create a Villain Contest! Members may create a villain using any edition of the Dungeons & Dragons rules, and the final entries will be voted on by the community.
First place wins a new copy of the Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition Players Handbook!
The contest runs from July 1 to July 31, and voting will then run from August 1 through August 7. The winner will be announced on August 8 and contacted via PM. Contest details and directions may be found HERE!
So many adventurers started just this way, with a grandfather or elder sitting you down and telling you stories of a far-off land with wonderous sights. He would delight you in grand, epic adventurers with untold riches and honor at the end. The good always defeated evil in the end.
Then you grew up, and realized that those stories aren't the way things really are. There is not always untold treasures at the end of an adventure, and often evil did triumph. Sometimes you had to DO evil to accomplish what you set out to do.
Life is not black and white. You learned that very quickly.
So when stories and rumors about activity starting up near the top of Wyvern Mountain, the old stories you heard come back to you. This is the same mountain that myth held had dragons and wyverns and other hordes of monsters. This is the same mountain that held untold treasures, according to some.
But you also know stories aren't the way things really are. You know other adventurers have climbed the mountain, only to return empty handed or not at all.
So, why are rumors about the mountain popping up now all of a sudden? Is there something new inside?
--- --- --- ---
--- Answer the following questions in the Voice of your character ---
1. Why are you an adventurer?
2. You have the choice of saving an innocent girl or killing the wizard that holds her captive. Choosing to save the girl ensures the wizard escapes, leaving no trail for you to track. Choosing to kill the wizard ensures the death of the girl. Which do you do and why?
3. How do you like your eggs cooked and why?
4. If you were a king/queen, what would be your first edict?
5. What is your one regret in life?
A 4th Edition Adventure designed for 5 3rd level characters.
It looks like you've space for one more. I'd like to throw wiley into the mix.
Wiley is a Halfling Ranger/executioner (or talented hunter to put another way).
He adventures because of a deep seeded wanderlust and fearless disposition.
He has a pet blinkdog and he speaks elven due to his experiences with the agents of the feywild.
2. You have the choice of saving an innocent girl or killing the wizard that holds her captive. Choosing to save the girl ensures the wizard escapes, leaving no trail for you to track. Choosing to kill the wizard ensures the death of the girl. Which do you do and why? Save the girl, then track down the wizard.
3. How do you like your eggs cooked and why? He likes his eggs fancy, benedict maybe? He'd like to try a roc egg.
4. If you were a king/queen, what would be your first edict? Get rid of all leash laws.
5. What is your one regret in life? He should have been taller.
By the way C-fan, we are the same age.