I've also changed how data is loaded when the sheet opens.
ISSUE FIXED. PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES IN SITE DISCUSSION
In no particular order, but ennumerated for simplicity.
1. Alex -Golden Sun video games.
2. Hal -2001
3. Darksied -DC Comics
4. Doomsday -DC Comics
5. Moot -The internet
6. Voldemort -Harry Potter. I like the series, so sue me.
7. Hannibal Lecter -Silence of the Lambs
8. John Doe -Se7en
9. Keyser Söze -The Usual Suspects
10. Anton Chigurh -No Country for Old Men
“It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”
― Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind
Last edited by prof cephalopod; Dec 16 '12 at 4:22pm.
Joker, Batman (Being bat-shit crazy, but awesome as well)
The Riddler, Batman (Iunno, just liked the guy)
Moriarty, Sherlock holmes (A villain who was actually more like a real world villain, good enough not to get caught most of the time)
GlaDOs, that game about cake, (She sings heavenly.)
Clyde Shelton, Law Abiding citizen (Maybe it's just me, but I could so feel for him that, even though he was pretty clearly the villain, I was rooting for him all the while. Stupid ending.)
Zuko, Avatar. I know, not strictly a villain, since he turns good in the end, but in my list, only second to a villain you root for, is a villain who has good reasons for being evil, and can see himself being wrong.
I know, not ten, but these are the ones that I can think off. Any others would just be to complete The List.
10) GlaDos. (Portal) Cant help but love a psychotic machine that really wants your ass dead.
9) Apocalypse (X-men). His supreme arrogance is just a thing of beauty
8) Xanatos (gargoyles) because hes effin Xanatos. Being voiced by Jonathan Frakes helps
7) The Red Skull (Marvel) Badass. Hail Hydra
6) Tim Curry (so many villain roles so ill just say all of them)
5) Maleficent (probably the only Disney beauty they had the decency to make hot. Every villainess since has been ugly)
4) Jenova (FF7) Her Kill count is miles higher that Sephiroth. He killed people of Nibelheim (thats all). Jenova killed Aeris, jenova wiped out an entire race (Cetra) and her actual purpose is to feed on planets energy until they fall apart. Sephiroth cannot do that. (yes kids the sephiroth you chase through disk 1 is Jenova in disguise. The real Seph is frozen in North crater)
3) Mr J (The Joker) Cant help but like that guy. Best tv/film joker? Mark Hamill :P
2) Doctor Claw (inspector Gadget) When I was younger that guy was scary as shit. Deep voice and he was always hidden from view. Things like that are why Alien1 is the best of the series.
1) Is a tie between two FF villains. The better known of the pair is Kefka. He managed to poison an entire castle, become a magical god and reshaped the face of an entire planet. The lesser known of the two is Emperor Mateus Palamecia from FF2. A man whose evil and greed is so strong that he conquers hell after his own death (and heaven in remakes). not many villains can say that.