GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

Mordae's GM Rescue Society

Well, it's here: http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22344

It's a private game though, because I found out that visitors could still read private threads otherwise only viewable by the GM and the player it belonged to.

If you can view it anyway, then no problem. =P

Actually, that is only true of Readers (who have applied for that status and been granted permission by a GM). Visitors/guests cannot see private threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejakor View Post
I think they can if it's been archived.
Archieved games / threads don't care about privacy settings... threads & games are visible, only private tags in posts remain private IIRC.

Hi guys. I'm playing in a D&D 4E game called Together We Rise, Together We Fight, and it's been really fun. Every single player enjoys their characters, and I'd say we're all pretty good at roleplaying. Our team consists of a Thri-Kreen Avenger (me), a Half-Elf Paladin (Played by Celtic Guardian 7), a Human Hybrid Sorcerer/Warlord (Played by Azerian Kelimon), a Half-Elf Half-Orc Warlord (Played by Celsius), and a Human Hybrid Monk/Sorcerer (Played by PolkaBear). The game is your good old "There's an evil oppressive government, you guys are a resistance movement, go beat them" game, and so far it's been really fun, as all of the characters mesh well together and the DM was a pretty cool guy. The key word is was: He has since abandoned us, and hasn't been online since mid-July. Every player is creative, and the game has just been loads of fun (and not just because I'm a bug with a sword), and it would be really sad to see it go. It hasn't been running for extraordinarily long, but what we've done so far has been awesome and we would like it to go longer. The DM created the world, and I would like some more adventuring in the land of Nentis. The game was supposed to be a "Be as awesome as you possibly friggin' can", and so far we've been pretty awesome, but since the DM left there has been a significant lack of awesome.

Thanks just for taking the time to read this, and if you decide to help us out, may you be blessed with the good fortune of a thousand internet-cookies. -Riku

I'm about to wrap up the M&M3e game set in Ravnica: the City of Guilds that I started just over a year ago and still has two of the original players. I have been enjoying the game, but simply need to start spending time on other projects.

Now that Return to Ravnica is coming out perhaps someone would like to continue the game with the updated setting? If so, PM me, and I'll do my best to make the transition easy for you.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/game.php?g=10146

If someone is willing to take over the game I was running, I think it would be most appreciated by the players. I was the DM for the game Call to Arms, it started around mid December and we had 4 of the 5 original players until August when real life took me aside and left me for dead as far as online activity goes. Since then, they have periodically checked in to see if I have returned, and this is the first time I've been on the weave since August.

If someone wants to take over the game as their own, that would be great. The 4 were dedicated to keeping it going and a good group. The game had more or less just finished the adventure and it was open to where it could go next. The group is level 1, about to be level 2. It was D&D 3.5 in Forgotten Realms.

Call to Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku8745 View Post
Hi guys. I'm playing in a D&D 4E game called Together We Rise, Together We Fight, and it's been really fun. Every single player enjoys their characters, and I'd say we're all pretty good at roleplaying. Our team consists of a Thri-Kreen Avenger (me), a Half-Elf Paladin (Played by Celtic Guardian 7), a Human Hybrid Sorcerer/Warlord (Played by Azerian Kelimon), a Half-Elf Half-Orc Warlord (Played by Celsius), and a Human Hybrid Monk/Sorcerer (Played by PolkaBear). The game is your good old "There's an evil oppressive government, you guys are a resistance movement, go beat them" game, and so far it's been really fun, as all of the characters mesh well together and the DM was a pretty cool guy. The key word is was: He has since abandoned us, and hasn't been online since mid-July. Every player is creative, and the game has just been loads of fun (and not just because I'm a bug with a sword), and it would be really sad to see it go. It hasn't been running for extraordinarily long, but what we've done so far has been awesome and we would like it to go longer. The DM created the world, and I would like some more adventuring in the land of Nentis. The game was supposed to be a "Be as awesome as you possibly friggin' can", and so far we've been pretty awesome, but since the DM left there has been a significant lack of awesome.

Thanks just for taking the time to read this, and if you decide to help us out, may you be blessed with the good fortune of a thousand internet-cookies. -Riku
Hmm... I'll look into it and get back to you within a day (maybe even later tonight). I have a bit on my plate IRL and OL, so you might have to deal with a slower posting rate. If any other GM wants to take it over, than by all means they should, but I'll be here if you need me. The game does look super fun.

I'm a GM that needs a little help from a moderator. I seem to be blocked from editing my game ad. I'm trying to open the game up to two more players and don't have the edit option when I open the original game Advertisement.

The game is Age of Heroes:

http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21998

There are two games with this title.