Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

A newbie says hello :)

A newbie says hello :)

Hi! My friend had recommended me this website a long time ago, so I registered, but mostly because of nice online character sheets. Now I'm thinking about joining a game. Why didn't I introduce myself before? As you probably noticed, English is not my first language, so I was a bit afraid of writing anything. I'm still studying, so sometimes I make many stupid mistakes. Hope you don't mind. ^^'
I play pbp for about two years now. I love New World of Darkness stuff, Changeling: the Lost is my favorite system. Have some experience also in D&D, Pathfinder, Warhammer 40K and Savage Worlds. Apart from RPGs, I'm interested in board games, drawing, anime and history of art.

So... Hello again. ;D (and sorry for the mistakes I've made)

Welcome! We have a lot of people for whom English is not the first language, so don't worry. Join the party!

Well, English is my first (any really only ) language, and I make mistakes alllll the time! ^_~

Welcome to MW

Hello, Mionelle, glad to see someone interested in more games than D&D (not that it is a bad game). Good luck applying to a game you like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadicalD View Post
Hello, Mionelle, glad to see someone interested in more games than D&D (not that it is a bad game). Good luck applying to a game you like!
Well, I begun my "RPGs adventure" with D&D, but I got bored very fast. I'm crazy now about changelings, fairies, Neil Gaiman and urban fantasy stuff. *__*

I believe there is a NWoD Changeling game currently recruiting, here it is, you should check it out, you might like it.

Welcome to the weave. Please enjoy your stay! We sell Myth-Weavers T-Shirts in the Myth-Weavers store!